Slash to record in Axl's Malibu studio on Saturday 04/27/2019

18 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Ive seen U2 3 times. He certainly doesnt talk as much as a lot of you are making it out to be. Each show was professional and all around spectacular 

I've seen U2 five times. They are my favorite band along with GnR. And i must say U2 is the best fucking band live. Bono is a performance master. He makes you fell like you are in a movie. They make you cry, make you laugh, scream. Too many emotions on a single concert. U2 forever!!!

• Haha 2

On 5/3/2019 at 5:34 AM, default_ said:

Roger got booed out of stage here in Brazil because of his little known in the political situation around and trying way too hard to SJW Brazillians. 

Everybody chanted "shut up and sing", he kept talking then got booed. 

I hate Roger Water with all my heart. I from Venezuela and live in Costa Rica. People in my country is literally eating from the trash can on the streets. There are no medicines, no money, no food. People is being murdered by the dictator and his gang. We are living an apocalypse. We are working hard and risking our lives on freeing the country one and for all. Venezuela was the richest country in Latin America and they stole everything. So fucking Roger Waters defends the dictator and says that everything in Venezuela is perfect, everybody is living happy and well. 

If somebody is in favor of the dictator he is in favor of murdering innocent people. I'm glad i never liked Pink Floyd.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

I see very well Axl singing and Slash putting his touch. Could be very cool IMO

I could see this also very well... But I don't really like it. A little bit boring and weak. Maybe as a filler... 

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I'm speaking without being super informed about it, but I think all Waters said is that Venezuela doesn't need any help from Trump (that actually doesn't want to help you guys, but we all know that). I mean, he was voted by his own people AFAIK... It's not like he irrupted into Presidency or something. He may suck as a leader but he was elected democratically. That's what I get from the outside atleast. I don't think Waters is pro-Maduro, he's just praying that you guys can get out of this without an intervention of the US, which you clearly can ;)

Stay strong!! Cheers from another Southamerican.

Yes, Waters is pro Maduro 100%!! And yes, also Trump will free Venezuela from those murderers. I didn't lilke Trump when he became president bu now his government is helping us big time. So all venezuelans like him. And no, we can't get out of Maduro without the intervention. The military is with him and they are the only ones that can do it. Las tuesday everybody, even interim president Guaido thought that the leader of the military, Vladimir Padrino was going to get MAduro out. At the end it was all a lie and we are fucked up again. The intervention is near, hopefully.

Thanks for the support my friend!!

37 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Yes, Waters is pro Maduro 100%!! And yes, also Trump will free Venezuela from those murderers. I didn't lilke Trump when he became president bu now his government is helping us big time. So all venezuelans like him. And no, we can't get out of Maduro without the intervention. The military is with him and they are the only ones that can do it. Las tuesday everybody, even interim president Guaido thought that the leader of the military, Vladimir Padrino was going to get MAduro out. At the end it was all a lie and we are fucked up again. The intervention is near, hopefully.

Thanks for the support my friend!!

First of all I'm just teenager and I don't know much about your situation. But I would say that Trump is not helping just because he's sorry for you, more likely because he wants oil or would just get something. 

But, yeah, I don't know much about Trump and Venezuela, so if it's shit what I said than I'm sorry

And sure I hope somehow your situation would get better.

Edited by Zayo2

On 04/05/2019 at 5:53 PM, Underhardy said:

You guys really believe this shit about slash going to Axl’s.... face it guys, they’re a machine, a machine that’s lost all of its steam. 

It’s been pretty much confirmed by those whose who we know to trust. 👍

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds like he's not interested in telling Eddie Trunk anything 😂

But the positivity he mentions is cool, the millions they made on the tour notwithstanding. Sounds like a cool vibe going on, no real pressure.  That's a stark departure from the old days of the band.

18 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds like he's not interested in telling Eddie Trunk anything 😂

He says straight up “You’ll hear more from us.”

My guess is a formal album announcement adds considerable stress and GNR would rather savor the good vibes and wait until they have an actual album’s worth of finished material.  If the single Slash played is well received, then it should probably motivate things to get a full album out.

• Like 2