35 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I have a feeling those two Vegas shows are going to be pricey. I'd guess that tickets close to the stage will have a face value of around $400.

What about the balconies? What would you guess for those seats?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

The worst seats were around $150 face value (you can't see them anymore, they are all resale).  The lower level was something like $250 and up.  I definitely see why these acts do it.  The promoter saves all kinds of money vs. a tour because they don't have to keep building and tearing down stages.  The artists get paid similar to an arena because the revenue is almost as much even with half the capacity.  Plus, the artists don't have to travel every other day.

That is a joke really considering you have to get there and back eat and drink some people will likely stay in a hotel 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stryker said:

Wait for last minute tickets, you should be able to get nosebleeds for cheap. Also look for radio contests.

Waiting until the last minute has worked for me many times. Scalpers get desperate and start dumping tickets at below face value on Stubhub a few days/hours before a show.
When it comes to buying concert tickets, waiting it out typically pays off.

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Wait for last minute tickets, you should be able to get nosebleeds for cheap. Also look for radio contests.

That’s the plan! Plus I’m hoping I’ll be able to save some money by then anyways :) 

Who said the NITL was over until they had new material? Was it Fortus???

Is this what Axl referred to “whats next”???? 

Damn

11 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

What about the balconies? What would you guess for those seats?

No clue really. Vegas residencies can be a really odd thing. Most acts that play Caesars charge roughly $250 for floor / close to stage and about half that for balcony. I could see GN'R asking double what the average act does in that same room. So at a wild guess, I'm gonna say $400 for floor & close to stage, $200 for balcony.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am disappointed that Dallas/Fort Worth has once again been omitted from another GNR North American tour.
I am speculating there is a clause in the ACL Festival contract that forbids headliners from performing within a 200 mile radius of the festival during the same time frame.

Regardless, I will be at the Austin October 11th show with friends.
We should have a good time if the weather cooperates. *fingers crossed*

Since all of these dates are just more of the predictable Not In This Lifetime variety, I will probably not focus on capturing audio of the Austin gig.
After taping 3 GNR shows in 2016, it would be nice to live in the moment, and just enjoy the Austin festival gig with my friends...

Edited by rockphantom
fixing typos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Its Tino said:

My guess is because American interest will wain faster. 

I appreciate your frustrations. If possible, pick a US date and make a holiday out of it!

Tempted at Florida due to relative ease of travel from the UK, but after catching five shows already I may wait. Especially if we do get UK stuff next year as stated in this thread.

Vegas? Cool, cant wait for the return of the dancers, flying piano and if we get lucky, THE ALMIGHTY DJ ASHBA

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gavgnr said:

They’ve gotta get something out to accompany this, surely 

I feel like we said this before they returned for another leg in 2018 too...

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

One day the band one be around anymore and people will say “Damn, I wish I could see Guns live again.”

Until then, I’m going to enjoy what’s given to me and whatever comes with it.

See you in Charlotte and Vegas.

This! x1000000000000000000

2 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I feel like we said this before they returned for another leg in 2018 too...

To be fair, the 2018 shows were timed with the release of the rarities box set and therefore SOYL was added to the set (as was Slither, for shits and giggles). Also, it made sense for them to still be doing NITL at that point cause they hadn’t had a chance to swing around Europe and Asia a second time yet (they coulda swung around Australia a second time too during that run but didn’t for some strange reason).

Posted (edited)

Hopefully they let Adler join them for the Vegas shows since they'll be right in his backyard. If nothing else, that would at least be a couple songs that wouldn't sound like pure shit with Thunderstinker behind the kit.

Thats probably the closest we will get to "good" out of this leg of the tour.

Edited by todreamofwolves
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Anyone have an estimate for how much a nosebleed will cost?

1 million dollars!

Muhahahahaha!!

12 minutes ago, History2010 said:

This! x1000000000000000000

Hope you two and that 1 other bloke enjoy that.

Everyone else will be thinking " I wish that fat ginger cunt did one last record "

I will say the Venue in Vegas is great-there are no bad seats, IMO-it holds 4,000, so I would not stress out about trying to get something closer for more money. The stage itself is massive btw.  Most venues in Vegas are that way, and people pay more for a closer seat when it's not necessary-a lesson I learned.

2 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Hope you two and that 1 other bloke enjoy that.

Everyone else will be thinking " I wish that fat ginger cunt did one last record "

Don't get it twisted, every one of us want a new album. The difference between us is that I don't get all worked up over it. Perhaps its because I am a lot younger (presumably) than most members here, but I am just thankful for any chance to see GN'R. I can think of too many incredible artists who I love but I will never get the chance to see. 

All we are saying is, enjoy them while they are here guys! Because someday they won't be. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, todreamofwolves said:

Hopefully they let Adler join them for the Vegas shows since they'll be right in his backyard. If nothing else, that would at least be a couple songs that wouldn't sound like pure shit with Thunderstinker behind the kit.

Thats probably the closest we will get to "good" out of this leg of the tour.

Adler lives in Vegas now??

59 minutes ago, default_ said:

...if we get lucky, THE ALMIGHTY DJ ASHBA

Thank God, because this is the ONE thing that's been missing from GN'R shows:
2iw3ql1.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Im hoping for another 4 albums at that point.

Is very thrilling you optimism....:D

I think that this non-stop tour depreciate GNR, generally great bands don't tour continually non stop.

They're doing a bunch of festivals that are all like a week apart from each other, so of course they added more shows to fill in the gaps. It wouldn't make sense not to. They're just going where the routing is most convenient so unfortunately I do not expect them to add any shows in the northeast.

• Like 1