Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

$15,000 is a lot of scratch to drop on a normal albums worth of music and a lot of miscellaneous music parts. 

It’s too bad that Axl didn’t just “clean out the vault” and release all those decade-plus old songs for his millions of fans to enjoy. Then he could have made a bunch of loot and all his fans would have been overjoyed. And he never would have to worry about leaks like this. 

2 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I never even heard those track names until now.  Kinda bizarre titles IMO!

sorry. my mistake. i thought you was the guy who found those old cans full of Duff/Izzy demos in a unit some months ago.

2 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I am referring of course to the original buyer.  If someone else buys a set of cds from the original seller and wants to take the risk that's on them.

Wonder who the original buyer was...if only we knew someone on this forum that was an avid GNR collector, eh? :shrugs::lol: 

2 minutes ago, Draguns said:

What happened? Did the full song for Atlas leaked? Is Pittman back in GNR and Melissa is out?? I read  page 30 and 31 so I'm not very clear as to what is going on. 

Welcome!

1. idk

2. sounds like a joke to me

Just now, Draguns said:

What happened? Did the full song for Atlas leaked? Is Pittman back in GNR and Melissa is out?? I read  page 30 and 31 so I'm not very clear as to what is going on. 

Nothing that I know of yet. Melissa is still in GNR and Pitman is doing his own thing. Paul Tobias is still in the vault with his Walkman.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:28 PM, RussTCB said:

Just had to suspend another person, so it seems like a good time to re-post this:

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR LINKS! YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY SUSPENDED FOR A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS IF YOU DO EITHER OF THESE THINGS!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 9:14 PM, RussTCB said:

People are always trying to pass such utter crap off as GNR. 

Luckily there are a very few people out there working on behalf of the fans. 

I'm not talking about people who sit in the shadows and point fingers at "the hoarder" but people who actually share music with the starved fan base instead of sitting on it trying to make a buck off of work that's not even theirs. 

Good on anyone who has a track record of uncovering unheard and unseen material, then sharing it with the real fans. 

The people that sit back actually hoarding material make me sick. 

On 7/25/2019 at 5:19 AM, RussTCB said:

I'm just actively encouraging people being able to hear new music. 

Here's the thing; TONS of money is made off of unreleased Guns N' Roses material and none of it goes to the band. If all this stuff got out there, the fans could at least enjoy it and these hoarder assholes would stop making tens of thousands of dollars off of GN'Rs material and their die hard fans. 

On 7/25/2019 at 6:30 AM, RussTCB said:

That's what I've always heard.

For the record; I'm not involved in any of this. No one ever gives me any unreleased material because of my 20+ year stance that I would just leak it immediately. I do not believe in hoarding and I certainly do not believe in making money off of someone else's work.

I do know for a fact that many, many people are constantly making thousands of dollars off of other fans by selling unreleased GN'R material and I'd love to see that stop. 

Good point. I'll rename the thread since it's evolved far past the original intent.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:46 AM, axlrosefan4life said:

@LeviSnutsyou gonna share the stuff you got from storage? 

On 7/25/2019 at 6:54 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Do the right thing @LeviSnuts

On 7/25/2019 at 6:56 AM, axlrosefan4life said:

@LeviSnuts Hope TB don’t find out 

On 7/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, axlrosefan4life said:

@LeviSnuts thanks man! 😉

On 7/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, RussTCB said:

It seems @axlrosefan4lifeis the only person willing to help the fans hear this material. Everyone else, including the person who purchased the CDs isn't interested in sharing with fans for free. 

Here's where you start getting specific.  You even say person and not people.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, RussTCB said:

This difference between Axl and these "fans" is that these "fans" see an opportunity to make money off of selling Guns N' Roses music and Axl doesn't :lol:

On 7/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, RussTCB said:

Wait wait wait wait wait...............

Are you suggesting GN'R sell unreleased material to their fans who are dying to buy it?? WHAT AN INSANE CONCEPT! IT'LL NEVER WORK! 

Dude, somehow I missed this but this is the best comment of the entire thread IMO.  Kudos sir!

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Unless of course someone other than the hoarder who bought this stuff were to get it as well. 

Again, more specific here.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There's not too much to disclose currently to be honest. I do know for a fact that everything mentioned about the locker, the sale of the discs and so on is all 100% true. Anyone claiming otherwise has absolutely NO idea what they're talking about. 

I am glad you said this because I was about to.  Thank you!

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

First things first; just clarify, I have never thought of myself as having "power" here. Just want to clarify that. I didn't take it as an insult, I just wanted to clarify that :)

I totally get being skeptical, I really do. You would never get banned for being skeptical!

I just know for a fact that a lot of things are in play currently. I'm not saying everything's going to go perfectly and everyone is going to hear new songs. I'm just saying that I know for a fact a lot of positive things are in play. 

The only people being dishonest in this whole deal are the "fans" who bought copies originally with the full intent to hoard the material and charge REAL fans, thus making money for themself off of GN'Rs work. The whole "i'm holding out for trades" thing is a line of bullshit. The clear intent is to rip other fans off. Luckily, they're not the only one with copies of all of these CDs so there's hope the real fans won't be ripped off by another "fan"

42 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Whomever had deals in place to rip off other fans might wanna close those deals pretty quickly.

The opportunity for you to make money off of someone else's work and fans is closing after its been open for about 2 decades :)

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Lol, what? What did I say about other forum members? 

C'mon man, we all can read between lines, yes?  Agreed, you never mentioned a forum member by name in your posts.  But others did and, as an admin, you didn't delete those comments.  Nor did other admins for that matter.  As I stated earlier, you guys get to run things as you see fit.  And believe me, I like this forum because people are allowed to speak their mind for the most part.  I'm just saying in the case of the particular buyer of these cds (the original buyer), it's simply not the case.  Peace man :)

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

I was quite surprised, it's not bad ;)

Wait, are you saying that we can finally hear what comes next in that song after "what we had.... all in go-"!?  That is one GNR mystery that will finally be solved :lol:

21 minutes ago, donny said:

sorry. my mistake. i thought you was the guy who found those old cans full of Duff/Izzy demos in a unit some months ago.

Shit man, I wish!

19 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Wonder who the original buyer was...if only we knew someone on this forum that was an avid GNR collector, eh? :shrugs::lol: 

It's funny because I was saying to someone else today that because I am an avid collector and contributed to the box, etc., everyone always thinks I know everything!  I only found out about most of this on Wednesday.  But yes, I am good friends with the original buyer.

• Like 1