Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

10 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I consider myself as a massive Oasis fan but not a hardcore fan. Anyway, hoarding stuff is known very well to Oasis fans as well. 

But in 2018 happened a miracle nobody ever dreamed of: 

For 20 years the holy grail to all Oasis fans have been the stripped down demos for Oasis’s  (overproduced and blown) 1997 album Be here Now which Noel Gallagher recorded during his holiday on Mustique island. There have been tons of myths and stuff about these demos. What was for sure was that  very few elite fans (hoarder) had a copy and teased/tortured the fan community for years with shitty cell phone snippets, photos of the demo tapes etc. just like its happening in here for the last two days regarding the Chinese demos. But regarding the Mustique demos it wasn’t for days, it was for years. 

Not only this: Problem was, Noel Gallagher hates Be here Now, avoids playing songs of this record at his gigs for the last 15 years, excluded the album tracks from every compilation etc. 

Hence, no hope for the casual fans to ever hear those legendary demos which must be 1000times better than the final album what all people stated who were entitled enough to have a listen. Even the band members said the demos were better than the final album, just like Slash says about the first Illusion mixes  

Next bummer was that 2017 past and there was no 20th anniversary rerelease of Be Here Now like there was in 2014 and 2015 regarding the previous albums Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory. 

AND THEN: In 2018 out of nowhere there it was, a massive anniversary edition of Be here Now including the ALL Mustique demos on a separate CD/Vinyl in proper quality with detailed liner notes and so on!!!

This was Noel/Oasis‘s present to their fans after they noticed what they really want. 

This reminds me a little bit of Black Sabbath's deluxe edition release of the Eternal Idol, with the original Ray Gillen vocals. Fans were desperate to hear that. (And off topic, but I for one am very interested in the proposed remix of Forbidden album. I always like the lesser era's of bands music, like Forbidden by BS, some of the more obscure Deep Purple stuff etc - I think understanding the full catalogue and not just the "best of" is important and plays a key role in the history of the band overall. Maybe this is why I'm so fascinated by CD).

• Like 1

If there's some kind of crowd-funding piece I'd be happy to support to get this released.

To be honest I'd pay more for a CD boxset than I'd pay for a AFD boxset.

I think this is for a few reasons: more obscure period of the band, definitely more unreleased "new" music, and I'm a huge fan of Bucket (acknowledge he isn't on the 1999-2000 stuff).

• Like 2

listening to the beginning of atlas makes me think, that the instrumental (intro)clip we already got months, or years? ago was real... anyone remembers that? (it was 58sec long)

listening to it again makes me believe, that it's most probably the outro...

Edited by ZODIAC

10 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think we should all donate to @axlrosefan4lifeif he comes through with anything. Not like he has to of course but it’d be life changing for many of us here on the forums.

I'm in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Then you should never listen to music :lol:

My wife always winds me up on this one. She loves listening to swishy gated music from youtube (which sounds bad enough in the first place) on loud speaker on her phone via the tiny speaker it has. The sound quality is dreadful!

Although to be fair I've probably heard GnR leaks with worse quality haha.

• Haha 1

Anyone care to give a recap on what is new from yesterday? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Girlfriend thinks I'm spending to much time on my phone and wants to know "who is she"

Just say "a fickle mistress with a bad case of the silkworms". 

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I know we all love to talk about the unreleased tracks on these CDs but I wonder if early versions of TIL or Better are on there? :headbang:

Better might not be, it was from when Robin cane back to the band which was late 2000 so might be too late for these sessions. TIL will be, it was very sparse apparently, just Axl, piano and harp. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rumandraisin said:

Better might not be, it was from when Robin cane back to the band which was late 2000 so might be too late for these sessions. TIL will be, it was very sparse apparently, just Axl, piano and harp. 

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen songs dated November 2000, no idea if that's mixing or recording date, though.

Hmmmm.

It's been too quiet for too long.  I don't like it.   It was too dangerous, him out on the open road alone like that.

I think the goons got him.  What goons?   Hired goons.   I'm not gonna say who, cause I don't want them to come after me next.

This situation definitely requires some kind of proof of life.  If anyone is in contact with our Leak Messiah, he should call him, and record a minute of an AFD 99 song, even if it's just cell phone quality, and post it someplace safe.  Right away.  Just so we know he's hasn't been driven off the road and silenced by.........them.

Edited by estrangedtwat
  • Haha 1

Just now, Finck2006 said:

So how are things now?

More Leaks are coming?

No one knows man.

No one knows.

"They" might have got to him.  This whole thing is getting too big man. 

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

I'm going underground.  Off the grid.   If you're smart, you'll do the same.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

No one knows man.

No one knows.

"They" might have got to him.  This whole thing is getting too big man. 

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

I'm going underground.  Off the grid.   If you're smart, you'll do the same.

On 21.7.2019 at 5:00 PM, AlterL said:

one of my fav GN'R tracks... sucks that it never was played live or released. Damn you just made me miss Tommy again.

He had a 14 hour drive home and needed sleep. Dont expect leaks yet   

7 minutes ago, betterman said:

He had a 14 hour drive home and needed sleep. Dont expect leaks yet   

Do you think he will do what’s right?

3 hours ago, gavgnr said:

Lol I got the exact same problem 😂

Same. Yesteday i had to explain why ive been on my phone so much. 

2 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Do you think he will do what’s right?

There's no right here. He can do whatever he likes with it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Waemoth said:

There's no right here. He can do whatever he likes with it. 

You’re right.  But my opinion is to send it too as many people accross the globe as possible then let everyone upload that shit to every torrent site.  Hell.   Send it to me. I’ll make sure it gets out there and happy to pay good money for it too

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I'd laugh if he destroys them and this is all just one big troll

A video emerges of him driving over the CDs in a Ferrari.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bansidhe said:

A video emerges of him driving over the CDs in a Ferrari.

It would be hilarious if dexter suddenly logged in and started liking everyone’s comments

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Girlfriend thinks I'm spending to much time on my phone and wants to know "who is she"

the right reply is "it's My Michelle".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1