09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

11 minutes ago, ramsey said:

I registered for the Citi tickets. If I get an access code I’ll purchase the max two tickets (using a friend’s Citi card who can’t go). I only need one so I will sell the other at face value to whoever on here who wants it. 

Codes go out tonight (lottery system) and sale isn’t until tomorrow morning. So won’t know until then. 

sent you a PM

On 18.9.2019 at 8:45 PM, KURT19 said:

No worries about it selling out.

This is a CITI corporate gig...expect Citi Corp cardmembers, big-wig suits and their clients to be given a ton of free tickets. 

The atmosphere is going to be through the roof then. 

On 18.9.2019 at 10:49 PM, Lethalis said:

It's more like Disneyland. It costs a small fortune, and you get to see Mickey Mouse.

What if it was the other way around... if Mickey Mouse in Disneyland sounded like Axl Rose in his heyday, I'd travel there ASAP. I've been there once as a kid, the Mickey I met then was mute. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I'm viewing Guns touring these days like football season.  Get a beverage, read the comments about the shows, watch some of it, then complain. The only thing I can't do is bet on the concerts.   It's Guns n' Roses season baby, bring it on!!

Oh yeah! Can we please set something up so we can start betting on concerts??!!

Seems like most were waitlisted.  I wonder out of the 5,000 spots for the venue, how many are actually available to the public/fans.

Congrats to those who got the code.  Enjoy the show.  

Maybe some more will open up if people only buy 1 and/or people who got the code don't have access to a Citi card.

I will be checking the secondary market, but, guessing the prices will be outrageous!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DTV88 said:

Woohoo I got picked! Must be due to being a 25 year card holder. Now just need to book some flights. 

Congrats man!  Enjoy the show.  I just did the reverse, I went from LA to SF for the Metallica SM2 show, now you're coming down this way to Hollywood!  Have you been to the Palladium before?