Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

36 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

Idk I've known a lot of hoarding fans (not just GNR) who love to gloat about what they have. Idk if its for the attention or status but it definitely happens.

No idea probably both of those and the feeling that they have something no one else has. With other bands I maybe could understand but with GnR who barely release anything I say share the wealth at this point.  

52 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

True, it's hard to believe Eye On You was worked on that intensively lol

Haven't heard the clip yet but you never know Axl may have fixated on it for a bit it wouldn't suprise me if that disc is legit. Lol

• PERHAPS 1

Of course these kinds of things happen mostly with songs that are already known. That’s a red flag right there.

It just as likely could be a more fleshed out version of Oklahoma with vocals, Zodiac 13 with vocals, Tonto, Cuban Skies, Seven, etc. But no, easier to take something that already exists by making a fan version of it. 

• Like 1
  • PERHAPS 1

2 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Even if real, what would it matter? We already know the fate of this song. It's been completely abandoned, with one vocal part being frankensteined into Hardschool 

The "hey heys" are different I think...

Is there any way to isolate they "hey heys" to compare them?

50 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, it sounds too poor to be real. But it reminds me a bit of the leaks that had Bumblefoot playing over (I'm not "qualified" to tell if it's Bumblefoot or anyone else, though).

Yeah, that BBF in one channel 'Silkworms" sounded horrid. (No dig to Ron, of course)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, D4NNY said:

Upon a little search on the site using “latest additions” I found this 2000 Intentions compilation. Add in that Atlas Shrugged/State Of Grace single we found a month or so back also and overall I call BS on this. This stuff that comes up once in a while does intrigue me but after an hour I come back down to earth and realise this stuff is just too far fetched. Would be nice but ya know.. this is GNR. :shrugs:

https://www.discogs.com/release/28595815-Guns-N-Roses-2000-Intentions

https://www.discogs.com/release/28476478-Guns-N-Roses-Atlas-Shrugged

Never heard of that “10 Percenter” song listed on the 2000 Intention listing.