April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Who is Dice Clay, didn't Axl mention him during the JK interview? I thought he was a comedian.

As for BBF - he can't leave. Next to Axl he's the nicest, funniest & most friendly member of the band (well even more so than Axl). Axl's cute, BBF is personality plus. If BBF leaves I will start a riot :o

I lasted about 90 seconds. Never before have I seen such a depressing hive of fake hair and washedupness.

What? You don't think people like Dee Snider, 5 finger death punch, and Andrew Dice Clay are awesome? Neither do anyone else in the world!

Edited by ZoSoRose

There is so much gay going on here. What the fuck happened to metal?

Yeah, man, metal never used to be gay!

1349216746320050.jpg

1979rob-fincostello01.jpg

143029.jpg

I said metal, not whatever lameass buttrock bullshit that is. Find me Megadeth, Black Sabbath, real Metallica, Slayer etc. etc. looking anywhere near as lame as any of this shit.

Who is Dice Clay, didn't Axl mention him during the JK interview? I thought he was a comedian.

As for BBF - he can't leave. Next to Axl he's the nicest, funniest & most friendly member of the band (well even more so than Axl). Axl's cute, BBF is personality plus. If BBF leaves I will start a riot :o

http://rocknrosas.com/s/cc_images/cache_2442413803.jpg?t=1380873805

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/31/92/e3/3192e306c8b6dea2c10dfebe628a60c3.jpg

Arghhhh, man. Reading these posts, here, gives me good assurance about this award show.

I watched this thing on Axs TV a year ago to check out Chris Jericho, Halestorm, Metallica and while all of that was nice, there was this pre-fab aura that I just did not like which kinda made me hate the genre of music I like. Thankfully, after the award show, Axs had something called the New Orleans Jazz Festival and that was a decent changeup and good tonic for me to indulge in.

Now I just come to the realization that maybe all award shows suck.

There is so much gay going on here. What the fuck happened to metal?

Yeah, man, metal never used to be gay!

1349216746320050.jpg

1979rob-fincostello01.jpg

143029.jpg

I said metal, not whatever lameass buttrock bullshit that is. Find me Megadeth, Black Sabbath, real Metallica, Slayer etc. etc. looking anywhere near as lame as any of this shit.

Like it or not, Priest is metal.

• Like 1

Priest were one of the defining NWOBHM bands which went on to influence bands like Metallica, and Halford helped bring the leather schtick into the genre.