April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

I love metal and hard rock but it is such a cliche now. I don't blame people for ripping on it (like Bacardi) cause it is so stuck in the past. I love all the 90s, 80s, stuff but since 2000 its just become one giant "has been" and poser scene.

Ha I was going to make a comment similar to this

A lot of the non-A list people being interviewed just seem so cliche and overcontrived. You are wearing leather pants with tatoos and a "edgy" hairstyle? Cool, so are all of the other try hards all around you :thumbsup:

Who the fuck is this douchebag with the mohawk.

I love metal and hard rock but it is such a cliche now. I don't blame people for ripping on it (like Bacardi) cause it is so stuck in the past. I love all the 90s, 80s, stuff but since 2000 its just become one giant "has been" and poser scene.

There are a lot of great bands coming out now, but as Powearage said, you don't hear about them

Do you mean the guy with the long bit of hair down the front of his face? I looked at him & thought how Elvis was filmed waist up due to him being offensive - what would those people say if this guy walked out on stage??? Haha the audience would have all fainted. I am so nervous for Axl - please all tweet him & tell him to leave his glasses off.

Dice is here

Bl87KxUCUAA4nIP.jpg

How many shows did Dice open for GNR back in the day? I know he mentioned in a recent interview he still checks them out when they're in town.

I tried watching a special of his but just did not find it funny. I'm a big Joe Rogan fan and Joe says that Dice is the guy who told him to "do the road" but I think Joe is miles better.

xj27XXM.jpg

oh DJ

There's nothing that screams douchebag more than someone who flips off the camera when they're getting their picture taken whiel wearing their own personal merchandise :huh:

Sorry, but Duff ain't a douchebag

ugh, you're better than that Duff