Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

• 4 weeks later...

I listened to Metallica's 72 Seasons (dumb title honestly). I like and it's pretty catchy. It's cool how active they are although my complaint recently is that the did a stream only performance for Amazon and it was called "The Amsterdam Sessions". It's a performance, not a "session'. It reminds me of when GNR played the Rose Bar and that tequila company filmed the show and split up the performance into separate videos and also used "session" in the titles. 

Bob-Dylan-Deluxe.jpg

I was pretty bitter towards this release. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Bob Dylan's Bootleg series and I've bought the first 16 volumes without ever thinking twice. But this one rubbed me the wrong way, because where every other issue offered alternate takes, demos, live material. unreleased songs and what not, this one offered a remaster of the album as disc 1. And even the 5 disc deluxe edition offered songs previously released on Bootleg Series Vol 8 as a 5th disc. So I was a little bit bitter. Still am, kinda. But after listening to the other 3 discs (outtakes, demos, live stuff) I really can't be bitter anymore. An absolutely stunning insight into the start of Dylan's late-career revival that started with Time Out Of Mind. This is fucking awesome. 

The-Teskey-Brothers-The-Winding-Way.png 

550x542.jpg 

• Like 1