The King in Yellow Raincoat

Don't get it twisted. Axl is portraying The Comedian. Everything Axl wears onstage is symbolic of something. The Comedian is an anti-superhero villain. He has a very dark sense of humor and is completely jaded with the world. And so is Axl.  Originally the character dressed in yellow costume.  He is featured in The Watchmen. Make sense now?

watchmen%20quotes%20the%20comedian%20160

Edited by FluffyButt
pretty picture

Axls sense of style is actually cool mainly because he wears what he wants

I see no issues with his raincoat. I heard it rains quite a bit there but I honestly hope he was trolling the rain coat haters with it. Fits his style.

Much like I hope earlier in the tour he was trolling the Mickey talk with his mickey shirt(yes I'm aware he has tons of mickey shirts he wears over the years)

I hope he trolls us next in a mickey shirt with the yellow rain coat on and a kilt. 

Keep rocking your rain coat Axl 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Axls sense of style is actually cool mainly because he wears what he wants

I see no issues with his raincoat. I heard it rains quite a bit there but I honestly hope he was trolling the rain coat haters with it. Fits his style.

Much like I hope earlier in the tour he was trolling the Mickey talk with his mickey shirt(yes I'm aware he has tons of mickey shirts he wears over the years)

I hope he trolls us next in a mickey shirt with the yellow rain coat on and a kilt. 

Keep rocking your rain coat Axl 

agreed!

it's obvious he wears it to piss off us complainers :lol:

On 21-11-2016 at 2:22 AM, Silent Jay said:

Still rocking it!

IMG-20161120-WA0089.jpg

with slash and duff on stage, that coat almost begins to look cool. i can see the humour now. fucking epic he wears it to silence the detractors

but in NUGUNS somehow it looked ridiculous. Maybe it was because axl, even with that yellow coat, looked rather irrelevant or out of place next to the likes of DJ Slashba? between those people, Axl looked like pennywise the clown.

Edited by action

30 minutes ago, Funky.Monkey said:

I can't believe they still have that coat.  I can't believe he wore it again. :lol:

It looks like someone on the side of the stage calls him over to put it on.

On a sidenote, while not that raspy, Axl sounds pretty sharp here.