Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2023 at 9:12 PM, Rovim said:

you know I think what Blackstar said about it is likely. I know some people who don't smile while they get their picture taken. I guess what confused me was that in the past he did smile while people took his picture. Maybe now that he's older he just thinks it looks better without smiling, I really have no idea.

He smiles before and after the picture. Just not in the picture. Yeah, I guess he has a problem with his smile.

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2023 at 3:54 PM, Rovim said:

maybe he smiles only when he really feels like smiling, like he doesn't want to fake a smile (just a guess)

he also seems to not really be that into taking pictures, but who knows cause he keeps taking them without smiling.

Yeah. Both times I saw him in Budapest he absolutely was against photos. And we were less than 10 people both times.

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

For its part, Unicef's French head office, contacted on Wednesday, said it was "not at all informed" of the event, which had been organized in its name.

Nor did the organizers provide the slightest information on the terms and conditions of the performance (and the potential fee, which we assume would be a substantial amount...) of the American singer, who at 61 years of age is once again filling stadiums since his reconciliation with Slash and Duff McKagan.

I imagine that Axl would have performed for free and wouldn't have been paid for a charity event. Especially one for children.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I imagine that Axl would have performed for free and wouldn't have been paid for a charity event. Especially one for children.

Yeah it would be as awkward as selling a AFD boxset for a thousand dollars or sell a triple zero VIP after show meet and greet ticket to see Tom Mayhue.

• Haha 2