11/29/17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

gunsguy

4 hours ago, Sosso said:

It's so awesome that they played 8 from 14 CD songs at this concert.

I agree, my biggest fear when this reunion was announced was that they would ignore CD all together. I was really happy when they kept 3 songs in the set, and that when they played in Stockholm we got a fourth (Sorry) as well...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Found this interesting ‘review’ of the show last night from Forbes Mag: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli/2017/11/30/guns-n-roses-2018-tour/#442c26811699

any thoughts?

Well written with a lot of good points, especially the visuals. They're unclassy and don't add anything. I was thinking the same already in 2010-2014.

Just finished LALD and Mellissa really shines on this track.  Her vocals add depth to the song where I always felt Tracy and Raberta’s vocals added a cheesy element - in KOHD too.  Always hated that.

It’s funny because I’ve seen the NITLT 5 times love Andrew never picked it up. 

anyway- we’ll done

9 hours ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Would be nice to hear more about the actual show, but most of the suggestions there aren't too far from the mark.

46 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

They're unclassy and don't add anything ... his/her personal opinion is only what this is , but non classy ? sounds like a  sand in vagina statement .

Great response to a lame ass comment:

I tend to find the negative comments are typically made by those who've never been to a show....

:lol:

5 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Other than the great audio mix and longer setlist, Axl sounds the same as on the two previous soundboards.

I believe Guns N' Roses should take a bigger break than they will.

I'm not going to pretend he sounds perfect, but I think the performance is leaps and bounds ahead of the two previous soundboards.

• Like 4