07/09/18 - Chorzow, Poland - Stadion Slaski

downzy

14 minutes ago, ironmt said:

This is the first time that I am hearing Rosie from yesterday. There was quite a few complaints on how Axl sounded, but after hearing your clip he sounded very good IMO. 

Off key but not a vocal problem. Monitor probably went out or something 

Axl sounds awesome on Madagascat. The beggining is the closest we get to classic Axl these days, and he nails the hugh stuff with rasp and a nice tone. Shadow also awesome, Nightrain awesome. Paradice City has been good for a while now, so has Don't Cry. As Inciting Chaos said, hopefully he gets Jungle and RQ back on track soon.

4 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Axl sounds awesome on Madagascat. The beggining is the closest we get to classic Axl these days, and he nails the hugh stuff with rasp and a nice tone. Shadow also awesome, Nightrain awesome. Paradice City has been good for a while now, so has Don't Cry. As Inciting Chaos said, hopefully he gets Jungle and RQ back on track soon.

It certainly Is the closest we get and will probably ever get to a prime Axl at this point, unless he chooses to reunite with AC/DC at some point. He seems to turn It on and off like flipping a light switch. It would be nice to get one version of Estranged and Rocket Queen using his Madagascar voice. 

1 hour ago, Gunner927 said:

Goddamn, the amount of rasp and power Axl puts into "Like holy water" on Slither now is amazing. Like, AXL/DC amazing. He is loving performing that now.  :lol:

I'll take one performance of Anastasia now, please. Or Spay.

At this point I'd rather hear So Fine.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Guns n' Swedes said:

This is the first show worth youtubing in a looong time. Axl sounds great on most stuff - plenty of rasp in Brownstone even!

It always Takes AXL some time to get his voice ready -back in the day and now , I always try to catch the tour after a  few months -AXL IS A  BEAST RIGHT NOW 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Oh thank you, i thinked he was common guy, then have sense his Del James thanks ☺👍

I realized that maybe not everyone knows who nergal69 is, so I edited my post :-)

Edited by denitza
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1