11/03/18 - Monterrey, Mexico - Mother of all Festivals (Parque Fundidora)

alfierose

5 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Why would he? People will pay to watch him anyway and people will defend him. And after the first show of a leg, he always “recover”.

Because i assume hes a professional?. When people pay good money to see a band its upto each member or band to play to the best of their abilities. Its called professionalism. Why is he out of sorts of each new leg?. The reason why he recovers is when he starts taking things seriously. The band have been touring these songs for 2 years, axl should know which pitches in his voice work well and what dont.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Because i assume hes a professional?. When people pay good money to see a band its upto each member or band to play to the best of their abilities. Its called professionalism. Why is he out of sorts of each new leg?.

Actually I agree with you. Just being sarcastic esp with how people defend him when he could atleast try to atleast show some care esp for the first show of the leg.

if anything, its him who need to rehearse among all the members. Slash/Duff will most likely sound awesome without rehearsals.

It's astonishing how bad he is at the Guns material nowadays. He can still sing, just not most Guns hits anymore. Not even sure if it's cause he's fat. I used to love checking updates after each show and listen to a few clips. They're all just bad now though. 

BUT...I'd probably still go and see them live...again haha

4 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Actually I agree with you. Just being sarcastic esp with how people defend him when he could atleast try to atleast show some care esp for the first show of the leg.

if anything, its him who need to rehearse among all the members. Slash/Duff will most likely sound awesome without rehearsals.

All good 

6 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

All good 🤘. I cant work out  when ive seen SKMC and im seeing them in Jan when they tour in oz, i cant remember a time ive felt myles has had an off night. Always hits the high notes. Go figure!.

• Like 1

That TIL was pretty painful. I keep asking myself why one of greatest frontmen are doing this to himself. Go practice and visit a vocal-coach a couple weeks before the tour starts. Then Axl will do fine and better when the tour progresses. Cut the show to 2.15 hours and sing the songs who fit his current voice...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Wasn't it rumoured that the contract for NITL stipulated that Axl has to show up to rehearsals?

Slash said in an interview that there was never a contract in regards to Axl taking the stage on time/coming to rehearsals.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

2 hours ago, WhazUp said:

sometimes people have off nights

It's when the off nights become the norm that you know there's a problem, and about 70% of the shows from 17-18 have been bad vocally.

Even the good nights aren't consistent. He may sound great on certain songs, but it's never a whole show. It's been years since he performed a gig beginning to end without any bad performances.

Axl used to be the main draw at a Guns show, now he's the weak link of the band. 

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

It's when the off nights  become the norm that you know there's a problem, and about 70% of the shows from 17-18 have been bad vocally.

Even the good nights aren't consistent. He may sound great on certain songs, but it's never a whole show. It's been years since he performed a gig beginning to end without any bad performances.

Axl used to be the main draw at a Guns show, now he's the weak link of the band. 

with Frank, Mel and Fortus, the competition is severe, but I still think Frank wins

• Like 3
  • Haha 1