General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

So why did the American Soldier to across the border to North Korea and is now captures?

His mother said he wouldn't do this. Okay, will this be the straw that will start the war between North and South Korea and the US? Wouldn't be surprised! Why do we have do kiss NK's ass now to get this soldier back when he did this to himself?

On 7/19/2023 at 8:21 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

So why did the American Soldier to across the border to North Korea and is now captures?

His mother said he wouldn't do this. Okay, will this be the straw that will start the war between North and South Korea and the US? Wouldn't be surprised! Why do we have do kiss NK's ass now to get this soldier back when he did this to himself?

I dont know that you do I expect he will just be left to his own devices if it's his choice. I believe he is a Private? It's unlikely he has info that would be of huge interest to the North Koreans

CNN said the army said they have to get him back and he'll probably go home.

ALso read that we have one of our submarines in the area of North Korea incase they continue with their missiles and that if that sub did send a torpedo that would never see it coming. I would like it to just blow up Kim's home and leave the other people alone to maybe live in freedom one day.

• 2 weeks later...

2023 is turning out to be quite a milestone year  Celebrity death wise. 😫 Tina Turner, Lisa Marie Presley, Paul Reubens, Tom Sizemore, Tony Bennett, Sinead O'Connor, Richard Beltzer, Raquel Welch, David Crosby, Coco Lee, Treat Williams, Cindy Williams, Jerry Springer, etc all died this year . 😫

Edited by Karice

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 3:07 AM, jamillos said:

I’ve asked some AI what it thinks about Skynet, Terminator 2 etc., and it basically said 'I have to go now'. 

Yeaaahhhh it fuckin knows!

Oddly enough I watched the most recent Terminator movie on tv and it finally hit me about Skynet and the current AI crap that's been going on now :confused:

• Like 1

Was watching another documentary about Hitler and the war.

It seems Hitler was a huge crystal meth user. Never knew this. Guess this wasn't allowed to be discussed in history class or maybe no one knew this until recently.

Also the German was given benzos and they would just do the dumbest shit in the war because they had no fear. The army that invaded Russia in the dead of winter was on drugs too, so many of them would just keep on walking in the ice and show without realizing that their foot had fallen off.

how sick was this? As if war isn't bad enough, but giving your army drugs to make them do anything crazy thing? Very sad.

I also saw the the British army did drugs too when fighting in Africa against the German army. I really hope the Americans didn't do this.

Now I truly know the meaning of "war is Hell". Everytime you think you know history more horrible shit comes to light.

17 hours ago, Destiny said:

Yeaaahhhh it fuckin knows!

Oddly enough I watched the most recent Terminator movie on tv and it finally hit me about Skynet and the current AI crap that's been going on now :confused:

I totally agree.

Hoe many times are you in a bank or a store and the computers go down or won't work? Oh yeah, this is our future for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw my doctor today for my checkup.

got my flu shot too.

Also was told they have had some patients calling for testing positive for covid. 

It's still out there even if some people refuse to believe it.

New vaccine is on it's way and I will defnitely get it.

Kim from North Korea took a long train ride to Russia. First China now North Korea. 

Pretty soon they are all gearing up for the next WW.  With these three crack pots talking and meeting each other, it can't be good.

I hope the US and it's allies are ready for this.

21 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Kim from North Korea took a long train ride to Russia. First China now North Korea. 

Pretty soon they are all gearing up for the next WW.  With these three crack pots talking and meeting each other, it can't be good.

I hope the US and it's allies are ready for this.

I hear it’s set tomorrow at 3pm ET on pay per view. Probably going to watch at Buffalo Wildwings 

• Haha 1
  • PERHAPS 1

I'm on my first graveyard shift working night audit at a hotel after doing mornings for several months. It's pretty enjoyable honestly. No managers on site and the audit runs itself. I'm getting paid to play video games and watch Netflix after my hour's worth of actual work is done :lol:

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GNR songs can relate to tons of stuff and are relatable to today's times. Don't think that's a good thing. Just shows how bad things have gotten.

Think about WTTJ and Civil War. So happening today too.

OTGM as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2023 at 1:45 AM, Gibson87 said:

I'm on my first graveyard shift working night audit at a hotel after doing mornings for several months. It's pretty enjoyable honestly. No managers on site and the audit runs itself. I'm getting paid to play video games and watch Netflix after my hour's worth of actual work is done

I may or may not have some shifts where I get to time attack Double Dragon.

• Like 1

Another war has happened.  And Israel won't stop until their people are okay.

Next step will be for Israel to declare war on Iran since they are helping the Hamas who have attacked them.  America will definitely be backing Israel up.

Israel and the Jews have been targeted since the beginning of time and they never back down. This hate will never stop as long as Muslim terrorists are allowed to be in countries like Iran who continue to fund them.

It’s a no win situation. Israel has definitely abused Palestinians, and “Palestine” is basically a terrorist state at this point. Israel can’t just open the borders, and “Palestine” refuses a two state solution (which was probably never viable, anyways)

After the disgusting and shocking events conducted by terrorists this past week, Israel will no doubt go scorched earth. Even more than what we are seeing now. Sadly, many more innocent people will surely die, hopefully a lot of terrorists and dangerous people will be destroyed with them

Edited by ZoSoRose

Very depressing situation and I can't see how it will ever be solved. It's always just the innocent that have to pay, on both sides. I remember when there was some optimism about the situation over there, but I guess that went up in smoke with the killing of Rabin.

If I'm not mistaken, @Rovim lives there. I hope you and your family are okay and stay safe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Okay Palestine has allowed Hamas to live there and plot their attacks, so why should Israel threat them well?

The Jews have been fucked with since the beginning of time and they have always fought back and will continue to do so.

Israel is on the right side of this conflict. If Iran or Iraq get involved, then so will the US.

Keep blaming the Jews and these conflicts will never end.

Study history.

And it's funny about how Israel treats the Palestine people, when Iran, Iraq and even Saudi Arabia treat their women like shit and anyone who talks trash about them. Please. They deserve everything Israel will give them.

10 hours ago, Lio said:

Very depressing situation and I can't see how it will ever be solved. It's always just the innocent that have to pay, on both sides. I remember when there was some optimism about the situation over there, but I guess that went up in smoke with the killing of Rabin.

This @Rovim lives there. I hope you and your family are okay and stay safe!

This conflict will never end as long as the Muslim terrorists continue to attack Israel and innocent people will die on both sides.

It makes me sick how their hatred continues to grow and they talk about Allah condoning this behaviour. They are savages.

• ABSUЯD 1

Things really are in a no- win with the middle east. Radicalized people there are not compatible with acceptable western or even living standards. The way governments in nations like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc. run their countries still vary greatly, but all have a degree of barbarity. At the same time, saying everyone should just be leveled into a parking lot isn't really an acceptable solution, either. There are still millions of people who still just want their basic needs met and safety for their families. I am half Iranian- American, and I am admittedly not very in- touch with my roots, but it sucks to see so many people in Iran get abused by their abusive government. 

It is also very true that the United States and west as a whole has done a lot to perpetuate and worsen the conditions in a lot of these nations, but that does not change the fact that the world is where it is at today. 

After how sickening the past few days have been, it is easy to get wrapped up in emotions and say the IDF should just level all of Gaza, but these are not sports teams we are talking about, there are thousands of people who have and who are about to be horribly injured and killed. Not all of them deserve that, and it is a humanitarian catastrophe, but I do not blame Israel for a swift and powerful retaliation. 

I have also been to Israel. I mainly spent time in Haifa, but also saw Acre, Jerusalem, and the Dead Sea. It was a very cool place to see and it is very unfortunate it cannot be a peaceful place