General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

47 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hamas said it would release another 50 hostages, so America is urging Israel to hold off on the ground invastion.

To me Hamas is calling all the shots and Israel won't be standing for this much longer.

this is bullshit. Hamas starts this war and now it wants to give the hostages back.  It's because they know once Israel goes into Gaza they are all dead.

Israel didn't bomb that hospital. It was other terrorists. They want you to think Israel bombed the hospital but they didn't. This is all a ploy from Hamas and other terrorists groups to make it look like Israel are the aggressors and they're not, but they won't stand for anyone killing their people.

If anyone is killling the people of Gaza it's Hamas for starting this war.

Israel itself has reported that they have dropped over 600 shells on Gaza, and they're looking to increase it soon. That conspiracy theory doesn't work.

• Like 1

What's going on in Gaza is an atrocity. Biden needs to stop justifying it by saying Israel has a right to defend themselves, and stop trying to soften it by saying he discussed with Netanyahu the importance of protecting civilians when it's clear they do not care who they are killing. Do not send any weapons, military support, money, no anything. Support a ceasefire, like Blinken originally tweeted then deleted.

• Like 2

Read this on Threads.  Makes a lot of sense considering the situation:

*PROPOSAL*

(1) Temporary humanitarian ceasefire.
(2) Gazan women and children safely exit at Rafah for a UN refugee camp in Sinai.
(3) Egypt agrees because IDF guarantees evacuees’ right of return.
(4) Humanitarian aid to Gaza—food, water, fuel, electricity, medical supplies—resumes.
(5) Hamas turns over all hostages.
(6) Noncombatant Gazan men survive via new aid and hiding indoors.
(7) IDF declares all armed Gazans combatants.
(8) Airstrikes stop.
(9) 360,000 IDF troops invade to fight Hamas.

• Like 1

the new Speaker of the House is a Trump supporter and thinks he lost the election.

What the hell is happening to America? This guy is all out anti abortion and wants the whole country to discontinue them. More women's rights taken away. I doubt he'll approve the whole country to legalize week either.

He's against aid to Ukraine, but will aid Israel. I think eventually America will be fighting along side Israel sooner rather than later. it seems other Muslim countries are attacking our men and women in Muslim countries already.

I'm afraid that America will be voting for Trump as President in 2024 because he still has tons of voters as well as dumb ass Republicans in his pocket.

We are all fucked.

On 10/23/2023 at 10:34 PM, downzy said:

Read this on Threads.  Makes a lot of sense considering the situation:

*PROPOSAL*

(1) Temporary humanitarian ceasefire.
(2) Gazan women and children safely exit at Rafah for a UN refugee camp in Sinai.
(3) Egypt agrees because IDF guarantees evacuees’ right of return.
(4) Humanitarian aid to Gaza—food, water, fuel, electricity, medical supplies—resumes.
(5) Hamas turns over all hostages.
(6) Noncombatant Gazan men survive via new aid and hiding indoors.
(7) IDF declares all armed Gazans combatants.
(8) Airstrikes stop.
(9) 360,000 IDF troops invade to fight Hamas.

Sounds okay, but Hamas will not give up. Israel will eventually invade Gaza and tons of people on both sides will die.

it's WAR. Humans love gong to WAR.  WAR has been the way of our world since the beginning of time. Humans don't know any other way and some humans love it. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 4:59 PM, -W.A.R- said:

What's going on in Gaza is an atrocity. Biden needs to stop justifying it by saying Israel has a right to defend themselves, and stop trying to soften it by saying he discussed with Netanyahu the importance of protecting civilians when it's clear they do not care who they are killing. Do not send any weapons, military support, money, no anything. Support a ceasefire, like Blinken originally tweeted then deleted.

Hamas and every other terrorists and country in the world know if you attack Israel they will defend themselves to the last man on both sides.

Muslims don't like Jews and never will. Again this has been going on since the beginning of time.

We will never have peace ever.  Humans are doomed to destroy ourselves one day.

Then the earth will be okay with just animals and any humans left will realize they need to change. They will have no other choice.

On 10/23/2023 at 12:59 PM, meadsoap said:

Israel itself has reported that they have dropped over 600 shells on Gaza, and they're looking to increase it soon. That conspiracy theory doesn't work.

Israel is not to be fucked with. They will fight for their country and their people. No other way around it.

It's been this way since the beginning of time.

If there is an all powerful GOD he screwed up by making so many different people who have hated each other since the world began. This is why there is no GOD. Man is destroying ourselves and our planet. One day it'll all end. We can't be this way forever.

It's killing us all.  Look at history. WARS have been since man. Humans will never stop.

2 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Just cut my hair and the barber also trimmed by beard without asking first.

I was too shy to tell him to stop.

My wife is gonna be pissssseeeeeed tonight when she gets home :lol:

What do you mean, like trim-trim or did he go the full Brazilian route? :lol:

• Haha 1

Working as a journo fucking drains the life out of me certain days. Calling every single person of relevance under the sun for a semi-local story, and if the person doesn’t respond they just immediately greet you with hostility for no reason.

Get a grip for Christ’s sake! All you’re needed for is a quote or two for some happy-go-lucky news story, just say "Oh yeah this is a positive development for blah blah blah" or something.

Also hilarious how some people start avoiding talking to you after you start working as a journo. Relax, chill, not a single soul cares enough to get ya for anything. People just do their jobs to make a living, like everyone else duuuuh. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 3:09 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hamas and every other terrorists and country in the world know if you attack Israel they will defend themselves to the last man on both sides.

Muslims don't like Jews and never will. Again this has been going on since the beginning of time.

We will never have peace ever.  Humans are doomed to destroy ourselves one day.

Then the earth will be okay with just animals and any humans left will realize they need to change. They will have no other choice.

China and Russia backs Palestine. Nevermind Russia invaded Afghanistan. Your enemy is my enemy and you ,my enemy, is my friend because of it. Russia is a friend of Afghanistan. USA is not.

USA backs Ukaraine.

Let’s start WWIII and just be done with it.

Edited by Amaya

There will never be peace in the Middle East. There has not been since Jesus.

I think it is would best if the Palestinian Arabs surrender and move to Jordan, Eygt, Lebanon,Saudia Arabia, etc.

ENGLAND surrendered to the colonies

Native American Indians surrendered,moved on to reservations, or assimilated to cities and towns.

Japan n The USA found a lasting peace.

Germany became two countries and lived so peacefully for deacades until it became one again. 

The USA surrendered to Vietnam

All of the countries in the Middle East should just leave each other alone..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

I think it is would best if the Palestinian Arabs surrender and move to Jordan, Eygt, Lebanon,Saudia Arabia, etc.

The problem is that the other Arab nations don't want them.

Israel offered Gaza to Egypt awhile back and Egypt said no thanks.

• Like 1

I would love to know why so much hatred for Israel?  It's too much strain to keep up the hate, but yet they continue to do it and don't care how many people die.

If Hamas was out of Palenstine , things would have settled down, but yet these bastards were allowed to live there.

Israel won't stop this war until they kill every last Hamas terrorists.

now with US subs and ships in the area it's about to get bigger.

46 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I would love to know why so much hatred for Israel?  It's too much strain to keep up the hate, but yet they continue to do it and don't care how many people die.

If Hamas was out of Palenstine , things would have settled down, but yet these bastards were allowed to live there.

Israel won't stop this war until they kill every last Hamas terrorists.

now with US subs and ships in the area it's about to get bigger.

It is way too complicated apparently for you to wrap your head around. I suggest you probably unplug for a while from the news

Edited by ZoSoRose

On 10/23/2023 at 4:59 PM, -W.A.R- said:

What about what Hamas did to the innocent Jews who were at a concert and the others who were in their homes?

Israel wants to destroy Hamas once and for all, since they've said they would continue to attack Israel, so maybe the leader of Palestine should have not allowed Hamas to live in Gaza all these years.

Their actions are what started Israel's attacks. And not to mention how the Jews waited almost 4 weeks to allow the citizens to leave while it gave Hamas time to go into their rat underground caves to hide with their innocent hostages.

The world knows you attack Israel and they will attack back. It's the way it is.