General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

North Korea had it's war planes flying about and South Korean planes had to scramble to get in the air. Okay, NK has been firing missiles on a regular basis on the coast line towards SK and they weren't ready for something like this?

Kim is preparing for another war with the South. He figures American is in such a mess with Ukraine and internal issues and the elections, we won't be 100 % ready.  It's going to be like WWII where the US was fight in two fronts. This time you add nuclear weapons that ever country seems to have and it won't be pretty.

Man is a war like savage. Has been from day 1, so this shouldn't surprise anyone that war was coming.

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

North Korea had it's war planes flying about and South Korean planes had to scramble to get in the air. Okay, NK has been firing missiles on a regular basis on the coast line towards SK and they weren't ready for something like this?

Kim is preparing for another war with the South. He figures American is in such a mess with Ukraine and internal issues and the elections, we won't be 100 % ready.  It's going to be like WWII where the US was fight in two fronts. This time you add nuclear weapons that ever country seems to have and it won't be pretty.

Man is a war like savage. Has been from day 1, so this shouldn't surprise anyone that war was coming.

omg just put a sock in your mouth, will ya?

• Haha 1

Well, again, Abbott is gov of Texas.  I don't understand, but then again. I do. In the years we've lived here, Texas just continues to vote for the same people who are already in office. Nothing will change at all for another term.

Violence has gone up in Texas this year and nothing seems to be done about it. Abbott wants anyone who wants a gun to have one and this is the results. Shootings in schools and outside schools. Road rage incidents are up with shootings too. It's like the wild west again.

Once my daughter is 18, I'm getting the hell out of this backward state.

And since the Republicans now control Congress we're all screwed.

Next Tuesday, Trump will announce he's running again for President in 2024 and with all his followers in place now, he'll win again and the fall of America will begin. Very sad indeed.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure there will be more wars to fight too.

7 hours ago, ssiscool said:

Well yesterday was a good day.

I ran my office as a manager for the first time and managed to get tickets to see Peter Kay Live. All in all, a good day

Well, win some lose some eh? 😂

I just can’t get my head around how Peter Kay is so popular. Phoenix Nights was a work of genius but I’ve not liked anything else he’s done. 

• 3 weeks later...

I accidentally clicked back to reading old threads in AG from ten years ago. The forum was much busier and I got way nostalgic! There seemed to be a common theme of people with personal issues they wanted the forum to discuss, and with random insane threads such as ‘happy birthday Robert Mugabe’ as if he reads this place. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I accidentally clicked back to reading old threads in AG from ten years ago. The forum was much busier and I got way nostalgic! There seemed to be a common theme of people with personal issues they wanted the forum to discuss, and with random insane threads such as ‘happy birthday Robert Mugabe’ as if he reads this place. 

Nah, he went over to GnFnR when they let Thomas Meadow back in. :lol: 

• Haha 4

Oh no, Celine Dion says she's got an incurable disease called "Stiff Person Syndrome". And as the years go by, her muscles will spasm and tighten, making it increasingly hard for her to move, or even do things like breathe. I've heard some people say it's like it turns you into a statue. That's such a terrible thing to exist :( She's only 54.

• Sad 2

On 12/1/2022 at 11:55 AM, Gracii Guns said:

It was bananas but this place was really fun 10 years ago lol

19 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

It was bananas but this place was really fun 10 years ago lol

I'm thinking of making a comeback. I'm not sure I can ever recapture the 2010 Jackie Moon magic, that was a moment in time and that ship has sailed. But I'm sure i can come up with something.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2022 at 10:58 PM, Jackie Moon said:

I'm thinking of making a comeback. I'm not sure I can ever recapture the 2010 Jackie Moon magic, that was a moment in time and that ship has sailed. But I'm sure i can come up with something.

THINKING THE SAME NEVER LEFT JUST COULND BE ARSED LIKE lOADSA PEOPLE THOSE WHERE THE DAYS 

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:58 PM, Jackie Moon said:

THINKING THE SAME NEVER LEFT JUST COULND BE ARSED LIKE lOADSA PEOPLE THOSE WHERE THE DAYS 

On 12/1/2022 at 4:55 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Back in the golden age. When you had so much crap being posted. Remember the mafia games?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

There were a few good stories this week.

One family lost their sister and her husband and had to care for their kids. The living sister was told she has a heart illness too, but is getting help. Her husband has a immune defiiciency but the good thing is their neighborhood came out to help them with anything they needed.

Also there was a man stuck in his truck in Buffalo. He went to a home but the people were afraid to let him in. He then broke a window in a school and used the bathroom and then went outside and saw some other people sitting in their trucks so he took them back into the school. All in all 24 people were there for 3 days until late Xmas. They ate just enough food from the cafeteria to stay alive and the man left a note. They found him and thanked him very much.

Also the killer of the 4 students in Idaho has been caught.  Now the police want to know why he did this. He's a student in another state.

Can't bring the kids back, but their families have closure now.

On 12/13/2022 at 5:58 PM, Jackie Moon said:

It’s ok, I don’t think any of us can. Those days are gone :lol:

On 12/17/2022 at 5:02 PM, HOLDEN CAULFIELD said:

HOLDEN CAULFIELD AND ALL CAPS, like PB and J

I've got a Van Gogh painting box, and will hone my oil painting skills in 2023.

Next, I'll be painting a grassland, in the style of Van Gogh, but with a little more perspective and depth (Van Gogh wasn't very technical, but his use of color was great)

I'll be posting the results shortly!