Mr. & Mrs Sorum and Baby Sorum

Amaya

He's going to be 78 when she reaches adulthood. That's about how old my grandma was when I turned 18. 

I had no idea his wife was only 36.....this is Hollywood we are talking about after all. They started dating when he was 44 and she was 19!

I wish him the best, I really do. It's going to be difficult.

Edited by History2010
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2021 at 5:31 PM, Ratam said:

Just now in my country an famous  dietician doctor will be father a 82 years old, his wife is 34 years old. Just now he is stock to laugh to social media.

She deserves that inheritance for dealing with an 82yr olds saggy crusty balls😄 

• Haha 2

On 3/20/2021 at 7:05 AM, History2010 said:

He's going to be 78 when she reaches adulthood. That's about how old my grandma was when I turned 18. 

I had no idea his wife was only 36.....this is Hollywood we are talking about after all. They started dating when he was 44 and she was 19!

I wish him the best, I really do. It's going to be difficult.

Other than the one thing, I wouldn't really know what to do with a 19 year old. Different worlds. But good for them if it works. The kid will have some sleepless nights about losing daddy at an early age though. Not sure if that is fair to a kid.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 3/20/2021 at 2:05 AM, History2010 said:

That's actually pretty good, by Hollywood standards! (Seeing how she was an adult at the time)

On 3/20/2021 at 4:32 AM, alfierose said:

I'm sure I remember him giving interviews about them not being interested in having kids. I suspect that was just because his wife was too young to care about being a parent back then. This how a lot of older men end up becoming fathers in later life, they marry very young women overlooking the fact a woman in her mid thirties is often very different from her 20 year old self. They've been married a long time though so I guess they're happy. I wish them good luck with the baby.

Ronnie Wood or Mick Jagger or someone had a baby recently too right? And Matt is younger than them so that's not too bad. But yeah, earlier on he didn't seem interested in kids, but in recent years his priorities have changed.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:06 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Matt has great genes....I have seen pics of his parents and they look happy and well. Yes, he will be an older father but he and his wife look extremely thrilled and I for one am excited for them both. :heart:

He himself looks pretty great.

On 3/21/2021 at 6:04 AM, EricA said:

three cheers for botox !

On 3/21/2021 at 8:46 AM, Ratam said:

I suspect it, but don't have a proof....

:D

I don't think he's done Botox.

9 hours ago, whatashame said:

I bet a dollar Matt's daughter's gonna start a band tomorrow with Slash's son and Duff's daughter will be the opening act

I saw London's band play live recently and they're pretty good. Hung out with him a little bit after the show and he's a cool guy. Duff's daughter should stick to modeling or whatever though.

Maybe London can teach Matt's daughter how to play when she's old enough.

• Like 2