What were some GNR dreams you had?

OK I said in my last post I had a dream Axl gave me the mic to sing a few lines of Think About You in concert and jamillos said they had so many dreams about GNR, so yea if you had any dreams about them please say them here if you can remember them or want to talk about it

I think there’s already been a thread but can’t find it. Anyway, the dreams I’ve had weren’t too much scenic, there were like fragments of something happening, but it was mostly about some weird environment. I basically never remember anyone else from the band (any version thereof) vividly apart from Axl. One time it was the 90s Axl in shorts just walking with some people and me following him; other time it was perhaps the 2006 Axl playing with the band in some school auditorium for a very small crowd and me being there etc. It’s hard to put it on the paper, you know how it is with dreams. Last time I was standing behind him while he was sitting at a table, signing some fan stuff; he didn’t have a hat, had longish hair and was severely going bald at the crown! Other time there was this show in a castle courtyard (?), and I somehow couldn’t get inside, standing in front of the guarded gates; something started happening later, idk. Also, once there was a huge indoor show, it was dark, there were some empty spots or something… etc. Not much happening there, but the impression is lasting, I remember the dreams for years. 

• Like 1

It's somewhat embarrassing to admit it, but I do dream about them occasionally.  It's difficult to explain the bizarro dream world but it usually involves being at a show in a weird place. Like dreaming about them playing at the church I attended as a kid. And maybe because I'm a musician, I've dreamed about being involved in a show but it's very vague. I remember dreaming about being at a small outdoor show, like a county fair, and Axl walks by and I see his mic propped up against this step behind me. So I pick it up and throw it at him. 

• Like 1

Most of mine are seeing them live, getting a seat really close to the band, usually more of a theatre setup than a stadium, which I prefer. Sometimes even getting to meet Axl!

Other GN'R dreams are of me obtaining, or listening to unreleased material by the band. I remember some came through quite vivid, with awesome Axl vocals, etc. I recall listening to most of The General. Haha, funny how dreams work. 

I actually had a dream last week where GN'R were playing a show at the church my parents made me go to as a kid. They were playing Attitude and Duff walks over with the mic while somehow still playing the bass and we would both shout "Attitude!" into the mic. Then, after the show, we all went to Rockford, Illinois, which is like 2 hours from where the show was, and we had donuts with hundreds of other people. I managed to get "backstage" which was actually just an outdoor seating area. Axl and Duff come and sit down next to me, we talk about whatever. I saw Slash but he didn't talk to me. 

I'm sure there's been others but that's the most coherent one I remember. 

6 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I actually had a dream last week where GN'R were playing a show at the church my parents made me go to as a kid. They were playing Attitude and Duff walks over with the mic while somehow still playing the bass and we would both shout "Attitude!" into the mic. Then, after the show, we all went to Rockford, Illinois, which is like 2 hours from where the show was, and we had donuts with hundreds of other people. I managed to get "backstage" which was actually just an outdoor seating area. Axl and Duff come and sit down next to me, we talk about whatever. I saw Slash but he didn't talk to me. 

I'm sure there's been others but that's the most coherent one I remember. 

I've had the same church Guns show thing, wonder what that means.😄

• Haha 2

I dreamt I visited his house once. Beta let me in and I found Ax hunched over a table in the kitchen.

He had an oversized jersey as well as oversized bags under his eyes.

Ax didn't say much, but I felt sorry for him. It was as if I was looking at a decades worth of condensed CD stress.

Edited by denin

Probably loads but the stand out has to be the one where Slash and Axl made up and I was a fly on the wall. Pure coincidence but I saw that interview with Slash a few weeks later where the interviewer said "I hear you're friends with Axl again". I'm basically nostradamus😎 

• Like 1

I had a weird dream where Slash and I were out shopping for bicycles.  I kept reminding him that he needed to get to the studio to finish new GNR album, but he was more concerned with getting a basket that looked like an upside down top hat to put on his handle bars.

I don't dare even try to interpret what that dream meant.  lol.  

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2021 at 1:20 AM, Tom2112 said:

Probably loads but the stand out has to be the one where Slash and Axl made up and I was a fly on the wall. Pure coincidence but I saw that interview with Slash a few weeks later where the interviewer said "I hear you're friends with Axl again". I'm basically nostradamus😎 

Go and dream of a new album then!

Last October I posted the following (I'm copypasting) in the Susan Holmes/(no) new album thread:

People, I should stop reading MyGnr before going to bed. Last night I had a very detailed dream about a new album coming :facepalm:

Just for fun, here's what I remember.

So there was this short promo video launched by Amazon. It showed a black frog running towards the screen and some guy chasing it. Then the screen went black, and a red circle with the words "& Jesus" showed up. Really, & JESUS :lol: 

During the video you could hear a voice movie teaser style saying things like "What you've been waiting for is here", and this song was playing. Super funky, with a 4 on the floor beat, and Axl at his best singing on it.

I promise I hadn't drank a drop of alcohol before bed :tongue2:

• Like 1