What If "Vintage" Selects

• downzy changed the title to What If "Vintage" Selects
2 hours ago, Legendador said:

Marc Canter was featured in a Instagram Live and I was able to ask him about some rarities that he had shot with the band and if maybe we could see them someday.

Luckly he answered me and he said he has the entire Cathouse '89 (It's So Easy video) concert recorded and that the concert was also in pro-shot.

He also mentioned the '88 Giant Stadium (pro-shot) and some BTS from the AFD recording sessions.

That would be cool to watch.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Wowzers!

4 hours ago, Legendador said:

Marc Canter was featured in a Instagram Live and I was able to ask him about some rarities that he had shot with the band and if maybe we could see them someday.

Luckly he answered me and he said he has the entire Cathouse '89 (It's So Easy video) concert recorded and that the concert was also in pro-shot.

He also mentioned the '88 Giant Stadium (pro-shot) and some BTS from the AFD recording sessions.

Those Cathouse ‘89 shows are my Moby Dick..

• Like 4

On 11/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, Sweersa said:

I'd prefer 2001-2014 :)

I like all of those years as well, but man I honestly have to admit, give me Felt Forum '88 in stellar quality and I would honestly forget that entire period of GNR existed at all :lol:

14 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I like all of those years as well, but man I honestly have to admit, give me Felt Forum '88 in stellar quality and I would honestly forget that entire period of GNR existed at all :lol:

That felt forum show was great!! I used to have the VHS. That was just fan filmed though so I doubt there is and pro shots.. That era was just crazy.. Each show was so unpredictable and Axl in my opinion was at his best.. You never knew what they were going to do or say in between songs.. Or even during songs for that matter. Axl's song introductions and stories at those old Pasadena shows were tp fucking notch.  

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 11/30/2021 at 8:20 PM, Legendador said:

Sweet baby Moses. Take my money now.

• Like 1