Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

boris johnson and trump have in common that they're both extremely reluctant to close stuff and keep people from the streets

the more you go to the extreme side of the right, the more you favor the economy. Even if that means blatantly sacrificing your people I guess. They have their scientists, the nazis did too.

when these two are talking to you on television, "adressing the nation", they're really "adressing the economy"

america doesn't even hide it anymore

3 minutes ago, action said:

boris johnson and trump have in common that they're both extremely reluctant to close stuff and keep people from the streets

the more you go to the extreme side of the right, the more you favor the economy. Even if that means blatantly sacrificing your people I guess. They have their scientists, the nazis did too.

when these two are talking to you on television, "adressing the nation", they're really "adressing the economy"

america doesn't even hide it anymore

To be fair to Boris I don’t think he’s even in the same ballpark as Trump on this one. 

Just now, Dazey said:

Much better thanks. :) Either I just had a bit of a cold or a very mild case of the lurgy. Are you feeling better buddy? 

I seem to be on the start of a good day. I had some sleep that name worthy, for the first time in 5 days.

I take this hour by hour, day by day. the fever is gone for the last couple of days, in its place came an annoying slime cough that's manageable with syrup. but no breathing problems. thanks god for that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, action said:

I seem to be on the start of a good day. I had some sleep that name worthy, for the first time in 5 days.

I take this hour by hour, day by day. the fever is gone for the last couple of days, in its place came an annoying slime cough that's manageable with syrup. but no breathing problems. thanks god for that

Glad to hear it. Look after yourself. :) 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You're basically the guy who tells old old people whose houses are flooded that they're fucked aren't you? :lol: 

Bowls in with a clipboard, looks the gaff up and down, tuts and goes 'gonna  cost ya old 'un, gonna cost ya', hoping the old cunt succumbs to a heart attack to save the pay out :lol:

the bullies at work suddenly have the mouth full of "we need to stick up for each other these days, we're all as one in this".

sure, we're all as one. but it's not because thousands of people are dying and you might become infected yourself (and meybe getting a bit shittypants even though you mocked people like me from the beginning), that I should join your club. You know what I say? Stay healthy, but also stay the fuck out of my way. as for the rest I'm out and you're the last person I like to get lessons of solidarity from. 

I can almost drink their hypocrisy

Edited by action

19 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

More than 6k new cases in Spain. That's as bad as it got in Italy before they turned the tide. Will Spain manage to do it, too?

I read a horrible story about lots of dead and dying old people being discovered in Spanish care homes after the staff had all fled and left them to their own devices. :( 

• Sad 1

I'm really starting to get annoyed by the nonsense they come up with. No more than 10 people in a supermarket, also not planning on using a cart for the few things I buy.

Sorry to say this but I wish this shit would spread faster so we can get it over with, or I'll end up fighting someone if things get even more stupid than this.

30 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

got the shits ... could be the bug could be the mutton vindaloo oh I love the suspense 

You always got the shits so I'd be more worried if you for once didn't shit your pants or a bush.

"Doctor, I think I got the virus." "Oh, what are your symptoms?" "My pants are dry and I don't smell of feces."

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

My supermarket order won't be ready til fucking Sunday morning and I've no food in the meantime so I'm gonna have to go in and dance around dodging all the cunts who don't understand what 2 metres is - and I'll look like the stupid one. :lol:

I thought you groundhogs gnaw at wooden stuff. Can't you nibble a chair leg or something? 

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Also Italy records its lowest rate of infections where as Spain the deaths jumped 500 over night.

No way is this GnR EU tour happening still 6wks out but just wait for them Emails from TM

I don't think any tours are happening anywhere until fall at the absolute earliest. 

There seems to be zero end in sight for anything to do with this virus. 

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Also Italy records its lowest rate of infections where as Spain the deaths jumped 500 over night.

No way is this GnR EU tour happening still 6wks out but just wait for them Emails from TM

If past is precedent, they’ll fly across the Atlantic to play the first show and then head home. :lol:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Germany has the highest rates of death in Europe. I saw it on World news. Not sure if this is correct. Don't know anyone in Germany.

Yeah, Spain is bad now. The UK has made a shelter at home now too. It's the only way to keep people safe.

Another county in Texas is sheltering in place now beginning tonight. If the police catch you not complying, it's a $1000 fine. A lot of counties don't want anyone going out of their cities either.

Stay safe people.