UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

I would love to buy the blu ray but in this world economic situation when my food, gas and electric bills are sky high I just cant afford it. And one thing that bothers me it says that these are limited edition Box sets so how tf am I going to see the blu ray?? Need separate release or torrential rain !

23 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I would love to buy the blu ray but in this world economic situation when my food, gas and electric bills are sky high I just cant afford it. And one thing that bothers me it says that these are limited edition Box sets so how tf am I going to see the blu ray?? Need separate release or torrential rain !

Where was it mentioned that the UYI Super Deluxe Edition box is a limited edition release? I am holding out for a deal, but if it makes sense, I'll just buy one from Amazon right now. Amazon USA has open returns until January 31, 2023 for holiday purchases. If the price drops, just buy another one from Amazon and send it back to get the higher price refunded lol.

Edited by rockphantom

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

Where was it mentioned that the UYI Super Deluxe Edition box is a limited edition release?

Atleast on Finnish dealers website it states so. And its also common sense that the boxset is limited edition. Theyre not going to keep printing the hardcover book etc forever.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Atleast on Finnish dealers website it states so. And its also common sense that the boxset is limited edition. Theyre not going to keep printing the hardcover book etc forever.

The AFD Super Deluxe Edition set is available for $50 USD on the GNRMerch site right now. https://gnrmerch.com/collections/box-sets/products/appetite-for-destruction-super-deluxe-edition
How limited could these boxes really be? The stress of holding out for a deal on the UYI SDE CD box takes the fun out of it, when Amazon could deliver it to me tomorrow for $220 shipped.:headbang::facepalm:

Edited by rockphantom

1 hour ago, Stress Fracture said:

It seemed inevitable given the upgraded quality of NR22 but that’s not to say it couldn’t have been avoided. As Duff would say, no fucks given.

I read that the band rejected the full album remix by Steven Wilson, but they had to accept NR due to the new orchestra, so the new mix is mandatory. 

1 minute ago, NachoLZ said:

I read that the band rejected the full album remix by Steven Wilson, but they had to accept NR due to the new orchestra, so the new mix is mandatory. 

I’m hoping the Wilson mixes get released officially or unofficially at somepoint.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Rocket Queen from Vegas might be my new favorite performance of the song. Nice to finally hear it with the original vocals, the rhythm guitar not missing, and a longer intro than what appeared on Live Era.

It’s awesome isn’t it? It’s my favourite GNR song so I’m always on the lookout for stellar performances…and this is stellar!

I just bought the UYI SDE CD box from Amazon. I feel like a hypocrite, but the only way to get more live releases out of GNR is to buy releases like these as soon as they are available...

I was shocked to see that the $203 UYI box is #18 on their best selling Rock CDs list.

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Sorry if repost, but in Apple Music, not all live songs are in the Illusions Super Deluxe album, they are found in the separate Illusions Remastered album. So check those as well.

Oh, thanks for the heads up! It's the same way on Spotify. I had no idea there was more live stuff on streaming. Thanks again! 

53 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I just bought the UYI SDE CD box from Amazon. I feel like a hypocrite, but the only way to get more live releases out of GNR is to buy releases like these as soon as they are available...

I was shocked to see that the $203 UYI box is #18 on their best selling Rock CDs list.

Way to go, man ! 🤘😎

• GNFNR 2

2 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Where? 

"Rumor is Steven Wilson did an Atmos mix of both UYI 1 and 2

He did but he's just confirmed to me that it won't be coming out. Band didn't like Atmos."

Source: https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-30th-anniversary-coming-out-next-year.31571/