THOR LOVE AND THUNDER Trailer- Sweet Child O Mine Soundtrack

20 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

I came back from seeing the movie a little bit ago. It was like some weird big budget GNR fan film. I didn't like how Jungle was used because the action/editing didn't match the intensity of the song. I do hope that the music brings in new fans though! 

The new fans will go to a show and wonder who is singing now!

• Haha 4

On 7/10/2022 at 2:23 AM, downzy said:

I know people are giving it a hard time for being “too funny,” but I appreciate a super hero movie that doesn’t take itself too seriously. 

I thought the balance between humor and seriousness was a bit off. Thor: Ragnarok had, in my opinion, the right amount of balance, but this one had just too many gags. And because of that, the style of some the jokes started get old for me. 

Christian Bale was awesome, though, and it was nice to see Guns N' Roses getting some love.

• Like 1

Film was definitely a bit of a step down from Ragnarok. The GNR stuff was really cool though - particularly November Rain - but can’t help feeling it was an absolute missed opportunity to get a new song in there. Even Hard Skool could have been included.

As a Dio fan I was well happy to hear Rainbow In The Dark too - like a right saddo I knew it from the opening chord 🤣

Edited by DTJ80

On 7/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, Ratam said:

Thanks Thor movie GNR back to Billboard charts, it is accord the Music News site . It isn't just SCOM, NR, WTTJ and PC also back to the charts.

And it's apparently the only good thing the movie did.

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1

It always feels cheesy to me. Any band where you hear the music in a block-buster movie. It goes from feeling like artists making art that is sold by businessmen, to businessmen making art to sell for cold-hard profits... and I really hate it.

Edited by Nintari

10 minutes ago, Nintari said:

It always feels cheesy to me. Any band where you hear the music in a block-buster movie. It goes from feeling like artists making art that is sold by businessmen, to businessmen making art to sell for cold-hard profits... and I really hate it.

Are people not allowed to make money off of their talent?  Are they only appreciated because they are starving artists?  Is their a ceiling for how much money they are allowed to make and not be seen as sell outs?

• Like 3