11/22/22 - Brisbane, AU - Suncorp Stadium

alfierose

slash has a towel-tail as well! :D

https://i.imgur.com/zuxpVue.png

Duff doesn't have a tail though.

I don't think I saw Fortus with a tail either

all those tails are reminding me of a really weird game we played in grade school. so the sports teacher gave everyone each one long fabric to stick down a part of their pants, to act as a tail. and the goal was to chase other kids, to pull out their "tails", and stick those stolen tails down your own pants, so you'd be the kid with the most tails. but some kids would stick the fabric tail really far down, so their tail was short, and nobody wanted to chase them because then they might accidentally touch the other kids butt.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, UseYourDemocracyIII said:

YCBM had some rasp at the end of the bridge. KOHD had some serious rasp at parts. Coma had a pretty strong finish.

I disagree about Better; he was all chest voice for the first chorus, and he managed to hit the notes in the bridge, so i'm happy.

fantastic show, i'm ecstatic about that. Axl seemed very happy on stage, much more so than 2017.

Axl seemed really happy. Gave it his all. His voice was fantastic on many songs. A couple of songs he just can't do anymore. The first seven songs he came out all guns blazing, just put in maximum effort and power. Really impressed. Then a few songs like LALD he struggled a bit, although his three screams during that song were phenomenal. Absurd was actually really strong and suits his current vocal style. 

Wichita can go though, I'd rather the Seeker if they have to do another bloody cover. At least the Seeker was fun and had a groove to it. 

Don't cry he was amazing on. Obviously a slower song but still, he sounds brilliant doing some of those songs that don't require too many high notes. 

Overall a fantastic show and people were impressed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Haven't caught any videos from this show yet but I watched a couple from Perth and I thought Axl sounded pretty good. Nightrain showed a nice balance of him mixing in that baritone voice in more when he can get away with it, and the high parts seemed more effortless and less "marble mouth" than recent months. The man is certainly giving it his all. Even the band felt more refreshed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

slash has a towel-tail as well! :D

https://i.imgur.com/zuxpVue.png

Duff doesn't have a tail though.

I don't think I saw Fortus with a tail either

all those tails are reminding me of a really weird game we played in primary school in Australia. so the P.E teacher gave everyone each one long fabric to stick down a part of their pants, to act as a tail. and the goal was to chase other kids, to pull out their "tails", and stick those stolen tails down your own pants, so you'd be the kid with the most tails. but some kids would stick the fabric tail really far down, so their tail was short, and nobody wanted to chase them because then they might accidentally touch the other kids butt.

Little fashion side note for everyone. 

Bandanas (handkerchief)  in the back pocket originated during the days where being promiscuous was taboo. Having one hanging out of your back pocket was a sign you were DTF. Aka Hanky Panky. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Bandanas (handkerchief)  in the back pocket originated during the days where being promiscuous was taboo. Having one hanging out of your back pocket was a sign you were DTF. Aka Hanky Panky. 

Yeah so I thought too. But Slash never responded to my post show booty call DMs. What a tease. :question:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Made me think of the Al Pacino movie Cruising, good flick. 

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Fortus's huge white guitar is beautiful :drool::headbang:

3wDEsB2.png

V2Cj1Tw.png

What’s nice is how he’s always played a Gretsch. His signature look Falcon is beautiful. That’s not a euphemism for his beak, just to note…

Also, don’t look up handkerchief code unless you’re on a private browser. As a member of the community I can tell you some colours are VERY MUCH do not wear. Especially brown…

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyInThisLifetime said:

What’s nice is how he’s always played a Gretsch. His signature look Falcon is beautiful. That’s not a euphemism for his beak, just to note…

Also, don’t look up handkerchief code unless you’re on a private browser. As a member of the community I can tell you some colours are VERY MUCH do not wear. Especially brown…

Haha. A more adventurous friend filled me in on some of these a few weeks ago.  I've obviously had a sheltered life.

• Haha 1