11/22/22 - Brisbane, AU - Suncorp Stadium

alfierose

On 11/22/2022 at 5:31 PM, UseYourDemocracyIII said:

i caught the entire show on my phone, but for some damn reason, it started picking up my singing about 5 songs in and it stays that way the whole rest of the show. not sure i wanna upload that :unsure:

Why would yo go to a concert and record the whole show with your cellphone instead of just enjoy the fucking show? I hate this people .. You can Watch it on YouTube later because there are other stupid people filming too. Just enjoy the show with your eyes not trough your phone 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agustingloger said:

Why would yo go to a concert and record the whole show with your cellphone instead of just enjoy the fucking show? I hate this people .. You can Watch it on YouTube later because there are other stupid people filming too. Just enjoy the show with your eyes not trough your phone 

"You can watch it later on youtube!"

*Gets mad when people record the show.* :facepalm:

As long as @UseYourDemocracyIII isn't being an obnoxious asshole that holds her phone way above her head blocking the view of people behind her, who cares?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

Are there any good natured lads able to pick up the Sydney lithographs for me? I’m stuck in Tasmania with Covid and can’t attend the show, I’m beyond crushed so thought I’d put the feelers out to see if I can still at least get the lithographs. Cheers

I hope you put well soon!

3 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Are there any good natured lads able to pick up the Sydney lithographs for me? I’m stuck in Tasmania with Covid and can’t attend the show, I’m beyond crushed so thought I’d put the feelers out to see if I can still at least get the lithographs. Cheers

On the bright side, you're in Tassie. I'd give my right nut to be there 😂

Seems to be a good show, few rough moments with Axl but he pushed hard here.

21 hours ago, Rovim said:

really positive review, I like this part: Make no mistake: the singer spent years driving this band’s hard-earned reputation into the ground.

It's a positive review but whoever wrote this doesn't what they're talking about. Everything he loved about the show he saw was far superior (understatement) in 2010. Slash & Duff presence aren't enough. I won't change my mind on this, this band was at its best, live, in 2010 (since the 90's), and it's been slowly deteriorating. It's still amazing to me some Guns fans are just happy to see Axl, Slash & Duff, even if it doesn't sound too good on half of the setlist (whether it's Slash butchering the CD songs or Axl unable to sing the hardest songs properly), and those same fans ignored or shat on the CD lineups when the live shows were much, much, much better.

I know Axl is trying his best, and I'm happy they're all enjoying themselves, but at this point I'd just enjoy new/unheard material much more. I don't think I'm seeing them live again, unless they change their approach completely. Quality over quantity.

• GNFNR 2

2 hours ago, D.. said:

It's a positive review but whoever wrote this doesn't what they're talking about. Everything he loved about the show he saw was far superior (understatement) in 2010. Slash & Duff presence aren't enough. I won't change my mind on this, this band was at its best, live, in 2010 (since the 90's), and it's been slowly deteriorating. It's still amazing to me some Guns fans are just happy to see Axl, Slash & Duff, even if it doesn't sound too good on half of the setlist (whether it's Slash butchering the CD songs or Axl unable to sing the hardest songs properly), and those same fans ignored or shat on the CD lineups when the live shows were much, much, much better.

I know Axl is trying his best, and I'm happy they're all enjoying themselves, but at this point I'd just enjoy new/unheard material much more. I don't think I'm seeing them live again, unless they change their approach completely. Quality over quantity.

in... 2010? when Axl was 48 years old? yeah, it sounds about right. At least they are still active and we got 2 box sets, Absurd and HS.

would be great if we get 2 more unreleased tunes, the band gets off the road, Slash finds time to record new material for Gn'R, maybe a NITL bluray. Maybe eventually a full album.  Also, to most Gn'R fans there is some value in Axl, Slash, and Duff being together in Gn'R again. (nostalgic and/or musical)

I think that Axl likes his approach of taking his time to finish the tour and make more money first so I wouldn't hold breath for a complete overhaul anytime soon cause this system seems to work well for them. (doing what Axl wants or agrees to do)

Edited by Rovim

21 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Wow, surprised someone so close by is on this forum, i live in Launceston, fly out next friday to go to the Melbourne show. Im 22 and its my first time seeing them live im hyped asf, only just missed out on the 2017 tour so im super hyped up!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joraz said:

Wow, surprised someone so close by is on this forum, i live in Launceston, fly out next friday to go to the Melbourne show. Im 22 and its my first time seeing them live im hyped asf, only just missed out on the 2017 tour so im super hyped up!

Yeah it’s a small world huh, I’m doing a three month trek around Tassie, currently camping at bay of fires, awesome spot.

I was meant to fly back for the show then return but can’t do it now, wanna grab me a Melbourne lithograph? 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yeah it’s a small world huh, I’m doing a three month trek around Tassie, currently camping at bay of fires, awesome spot.

I was meant to fly back for the show then return but can’t do it now, wanna grab me a Melbourne lithograph? 😂

I would but i wont be able to unfortunately. my first huge concert idk what the go is with doors, seeing opening act etc!