2023 WORLD TOUR

1 minute ago, koldweather said:

Nice 6 day hole towards the end if June and next concert after that is Glasgow on the Tuesday 27th. So they will be in the UK over the weekend of Glastonbury....

Think it's obvious what is going to slot into that hole...

My thoughts exactly. It's not down to Guns to announce that they're playing Glasto. Timeline fits perfect for them to headline and have some downtime in UK between shows. 

3 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

I don't know. It depends on how much more the ticket cost (in Milano it was 290... usually I think they were going for 350, so it was a bit cheaper than the others). Also on how early I can be there. I don't think it would have made much difference if I had gotten there at noon, because people there give themselves numbers and expect you to go in according to the number. I got there at around 9:30 and got #44. Luckily things didn't go as planned and there was a bit of chaos will handing out the wrist bands and we got divided into 2 entrances to the stadium and once we were insided the stadium at the entrance to the field I managed to get right to the front as most people didn't give a shit about numbers anymore. :P Especially the latecomers. :lol:

For me it is usually worth it to be at the front (I'm in the front at almost all my shows). I hate people standing in front of me, screwing up my view. But then again, I do not want to have to pay twice as much, just because I'm dependant on front row. In Mannheim, someone of the early entry people switched place with me and let me into the front row. In Milano I let someone, who didn't have early entry, stand between me and another early entry people. Sometimes there are not enough early entry people and you make it to the front row without. Everyhing is possible. I guess it depends on what chance you wanna take.

Oh cool. I will be in Mannheim for RHCP this June!

So EE is just front row right? They wont sell too much that some will end up 2nd row? 

Are you going to one of the shows btw?

3 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Oh cool. I will be in Mannheim for RHCP this June!

So EE is just front row right? They wont sell too much that some will end up 2nd row? 

Are you going to one of the shows btw?

Obviously, if you wanna be dead center, you absolutely could end up second row or third row. I guess you will always be able to be front row with EE, but way on the side, which kinda sucks. I'd say you relatively easy get front row on the side also without buying EE, when your first in line with the regular people.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

Obviously, if you wanna be dead center, you absolutely could end up second row or third row. I guess you will always be able to be front row with EE, but way on the side, which kinda sucks. I'd say you relatively easy get front row on the side also without buying EE, when your first in line with the regular people.

Thanks again. Like you, it is front row or never!!! lol. Might get EE if the price difference is not crazy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Penso che "non ricordare" sia il suo modo di non confermare quante tracce ci sono in totale. Lo sa, ma se dice "sì, abbiamo fatto 12 canzoni" o qualsiasi altra cosa, allora tutti si aspetteranno presto 12 canzoni. Penso che dovrebbero rilasciare un EP con le 4 canzoni che ha menzionato (magari con anche Absurd e HS) ora che il tour è stato annunciato.

Qual è l'altro concerto a cui andrai?

An Italian artist named Ultimo

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grogmug said:

I know this has been asked at some point, I’m sure, but is the nightrain presale tomorrow worth it or should I wait for a general public sale like I usually do? I’m planning on buying around six tickets together for TN.

It's not worth it, there will be plenty of tickets available later on. I'm not worried about it selling out.

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

It's not worth it, there will be plenty of tickets available later on. I'm not worried about it selling out.

Yea but like, those plenty of tickets that are available later on, at that point, aren't they usually in the hands of the 3rd party resellers like Vivid and stuff, who then charge ungodly amounts?  I mean, Hell, they're usually in the hands of the 3PRs like, the frickin DAY they go on sale, no?

5 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

My bet: 400 - 500 $ for GC. Looks fucking epic though

image.png.37be9517e2c760c3b2d505326e6eab7f.png

Considering it for a big trip (from the UK) but yeah, iIm expecting it to be hard to get them? I do notice there's 5 days till the next show and it's a Friday night...

Night 2 on the Saturday maybe?

28 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

You’d never forgive yourself if they decided to play Chin Dem in full and you didn’t go….🤣

Haha, with Buckethead as a guest guitarist!

35 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

No they didn't.  They didn't mention anything.  It was just concert footage with music over the top of the footage.  

That's a bummer! Detroit is a target market, at least it was in 2011 when they intended to re-launch CD. ;)