2023 WORLD TOUR

2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

I personally loved the band's take on this and Axl kills it vocally...probably an unpopular opinion but I like them doing their little random detours from time to time...need surprises...

That sounds great, would go down a treat at Glastonbury.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

I personally loved the band's take on this and Axl kills it vocally...probably an unpopular opinion but I like them doing their little random detours from time to time...need surprises...

I wish they'd put this back in the set!

15 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

They better play this than Wichita Lineman, or at least rotate those 2 songs.

What from the list (or otherwise) would you like them to tackle on tour?

Ok, I've made a list of all the tracks from the discography (either former live regulars or never before heard studio tracks) that the reunion hasn't played live yet (to best of my knowledge - correct me if I'm wrong please)
I thought since the set list has been much more fluid this tour and like 4Tus and the band like to tell us "we make it up as we go along" 😁.... There hasn't been two shows exactly the same, with at least a "tour debut" each night...with it being the biggest show/most important tomorrow, I can't see that changing, so we could get some of the other soundchecked (maybe one of...) "Bad Apples", "Think About You", "Breakdown", "Dead Horse", "Perhaps" (or other new song to coincide with release after...)
What else has been soundchecked and not played in recent years?

(Not played live yet from discography...yes I know "My World" will never happen!)
Move to the city
Mama Kin
Heartbreak Hotel
Jumpin Jack Flash
One in a Million
Right next door to Hell
Dust n Bones
Perfect Crime
You ain't the First
Back off Bitch
The Garden 
Garden of Eden
Don't Damn Me
Bad Apples
14 Years
Get in the Ring
Shotgun Blues
Breakdown
Don't cry (alt.)
My World
Since I don't have You
Human Being
Ain't it fun
Buick Makane
I don't care about You
Black Leather
Look at your game Girl
OMG
Shackler's Revenge
If The World
Scraped
Riad 
IRS
Unreleased songs (from CD sessions etc)

23 hours ago, janrichmond said:

If you click on the standing tickets from £89 there are some resale golden circle tickets available at lower prices than you quoted. I just looked myself 5 minutes ago

Thanks for the assist there. I'd not have considered that. Managed to get an Early Entry Golden Circle Package for a fair bit cheaper than the £289 price the actual listed tickets were at.

• Like 1

So how well I'd the tour selling .hopefully after the amazing Glastonbury set ,Hyde park will sell out , it prob is mostly sold out .

Maybe the crowd is getting smaller but Guns are two big for arena tours but prob only filling most stadium's 80%

39 minutes ago, Champy said:

So how well I'd the tour selling .hopefully after the amazing Glastonbury set ,Hyde park will sell out , it prob is mostly sold out .

Maybe the crowd is getting smaller but Guns are two big for arena tours but prob only filling most stadium's 80%

Ticketmaster says that there's  low availability for Hyde park.

Glasgow looks to have quite a few but hard to tell when you can't look at a seating chart

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 5:20 AM, colonizedmind said:

What from the list (or otherwise) would you like them to tackle on tour?

Ok, I've made a list of all the tracks from the discography (either former live regulars or never before heard studio tracks) that the reunion hasn't played live yet (to best of my knowledge - correct me if I'm wrong please)
I thought since the set list has been much more fluid this tour and like 4Tus and the band like to tell us "we make it up as we go along" 😁.... There hasn't been two shows exactly the same, with at least a "tour debut" each night...with it being the biggest show/most important tomorrow, I can't see that changing, so we could get some of the other soundchecked (maybe one of...) "Bad Apples", "Think About You", "Breakdown", "Dead Horse", "Perhaps" (or other new song to coincide with release after...)
What else has been soundchecked and not played in recent years?

(Not played live yet from discography...yes I know "My World" will never happen!)
Move to the city
Mama Kin
Heartbreak Hotel
Jumpin Jack Flash
One in a Million
Right next door to Hell
Dust n Bones
Perfect Crime
You ain't the First
Back off Bitch
The Garden 
Garden of Eden
Don't Damn Me
Bad Apples
14 Years
Get in the Ring
Shotgun Blues
Breakdown
Don't cry (alt.)
My World
Since I don't have You
Human Being
Ain't it fun
Buick Makane
I don't care about You
Black Leather
Look at your game Girl
OMG
Shackler's Revenge
If The World
Scraped
Riad 
IRS
Unreleased songs (from CD sessions etc)

Would love SR, OMG + RHIAD 

Sorry to bring RHCP into the main section of this forum again lol, but most of the festivals they've played on their current European tour have done live streams. I'm watching/listening to their show in Portugal right now (they're playing Suck My Kiss) and it makes me wish GNR would do more sets like Glastonbury - maybe they make less money, maybe they don't play for 3+ hours, but it's a good excuse to alternate songs and cut some fat from the set, and we'd get better bootlegs/streams.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Has Fernando told some fan that this Euro leg will be the last one in a while? Apparently it's been discussed here somewhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I surely hope so. That could mean no touring and more focusing on the goddamn new album. 

• Haha 1