Metallica - new song released, new album and world rour announced \m/

-Jaro-

50 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Fuck, Inamorata is good. That chorus sticks.

It’s strange, this song has gotten the most praise by everyone, and I don’t think that it’s that good. Maybe it’ll grow on me. 

My favourites are Shadows Follow and Crown of Barbed Wire

Edited by metallex78

9 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I revisited Death Magnetic recently. Better than I remember! Still not one of my favorites, though.

Death Magnetic, IMO, is miles ahead of the other two newer albums. I consider it to be a modern classic. Just the mix that sucks ass. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Death Magnetic, IMO, is miles ahead of the other two newer albums. I consider it to be a modern classic. Just the mix that sucks ass. 

Check out the Merck111 mixes - absolutely THE best version of DM there is. Much better than the GH3 version.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, metallex78 said:

It’s strange, this song has gotten the most praise by everyone, and I don’t think that it’s that good. Maybe it’ll grow on me. 

My favourites are Shadows Follow and Crown of Barbed Wire

It’s gotten better after a few spins but still not Outlaw/Fixxxer level. Of the non singles Chasing Light is a clear favourite….it’s absolutely awesome. Too Far Gone? is a grower.

I had it playing in the car today and the cymbals really started to annoy me at some point. Yet at the same time some songs are really growing on me. Which is a frustrating combination. 

Edited by username

13 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

How does one find that info out? Not in stalkerish way, but autograph way? 

It depends. With guns I usually have people who already know, or i find out while walking the streets and see people waiting in front of the hotel. Or you get stalkery and call the hotels and ask for certain names. If they're dumb, they'll react to it

• Like 1

On 4/30/2023 at 9:18 PM, Stay.Of.Execution said:

It depends. With guns I usually have people who already know, or i find out while walking the streets and see people waiting in front of the hotel. Or you get stalkery and call the hotels and ask for certain names. If they're dumb, they'll react to it

Thanks for that. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

It’s a very consistently mediocre album. Nothing good and nothing bad. Still, I give them kudos for putting something “fine” out at this stage in their career

I prefer Death Magnetic and Hardwired, myself 

I prefer this to Hardwired, basically because it's a more consistent album all around. Yes, Hardwired has better standouts but it has so many horrible songs, it's horrible to listen to as an album. Death Magnetic is on another level, though. No comparisson. DM is far superior to Hardwired and 72.