The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

10 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Tragic to think of someone printing that out and taking a picture. Very sad behaviour. 

Obviously fake and a part of the guns fandom that baffles me, fully grown men posting fake tracklistings, rumours, release dates and setlists...

'Insiders'! 

Incredibly sad stuff, based presumably on getting attention? 

I remember that we also have 2 different clips from last year from them soundchecking something that we don't know but we decided to be Oklahoma (even It was not similar at all), could It be something that we didn't hear about it just like the song we are talking!

And we know that Fortus has recorded some sitar-like sounds, that might be the intro to Oklahoma. Or is Atlas also some sitar, i believe its just synth and acoustic plus electric guitar

This might be the finished tracks if setlist is real and the souncheck last year was Oklahoma: General, Atlas, Perhaps, State of Grace and Oklahoma

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dani_1455 said:

I remember that we also have 2 different clips from last year from them soundchecking something that we don't know but we decided to be Oklahoma (even It was not similar at all), could It be something that we didn't hear about it just like the song we are talking!

IIRC it turned out to be Walk All Over You

2 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Some news regarding this: the setlist is real. The General is officially part of the setlist.

The photos that can be seen in my quoted post are part of an album that was uploaded to Facebook by Blabbermouth (or the author of the article), as part of this article:
https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-bring-out-rarities-at-2023-tour-launch-in-abu-dhabi

Unfortunately, it seems like Team Brazil has contacted them and the Facebook post is now deleted (as it can be seen in the article). So the pictures are all gone.

However, this morning I googled the article, and in images there is still a cached (but pixelated) image of the setlist. It can still be accessed from here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=GUNS+N'+ROSES+Bring+Out+Rarities+At+2023+Tour+Launch+In+Abu+Dhabi&sxsrf=APwXEdchx9549wxY2VsavnUeLJ0E-cL7EA:1686067635952&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrgYi0g6__AhX4rZUCHb_3ALsQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=961&dpr=1#imgrc=X2c_oC_MbGYibM

Sin_titulo.png

This confirms that the setlist is legit, that at some point it was part of the article (the photos were taken BY the journalist who covered the show), and that The General is on the other page of the setlist.

The General and Perhaps are the two known songs that Gn'R are set to debut live and release officially.

Huge news :)

I was going to post this, but you were faster😁

The fucking General is coming!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Some news regarding this: the setlist is real. The General is officially part of the setlist.

Those photos are part of an album that was uploaded to Facebook by Blabbermouth (or the author of the article), as part of this article:
https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-bring-out-rarities-at-2023-tour-launch-in-abu-dhabi

Unfortunately, it seems like Team Brazil has contacted them and the Facebook post is now deleted (as it can be seen in the article). So the pictures are all gone.

However, this morning I googled the article, and in images there is still a cached (but pixelated) photo of the setlist. It can still be accessed from here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=GUNS+N'+ROSES+Bring+Out+Rarities+At+2023+Tour+Launch+In+Abu+Dhabi&sxsrf=APwXEdchx9549wxY2VsavnUeLJ0E-cL7EA:1686067635952&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrgYi0g6__AhX4rZUCHb_3ALsQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=961&dpr=1#imgrc=X2c_oC_MbGYibM

Sin_titulo.png

This confirms that the setlist is legit, that it was part of the article (the photos were taken BY the journalist that covered the show), and that The General is on the other page of the setlist.

The General and Perhaps are the two known songs that Gn'R are set to debut live and release officially.

I believed it earlier… now I believe even more… thanks beta

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

The photos that can be seen in my quoted post are part of an album that was uploaded to Facebook by Blabbermouth (or the author of the article), as part of this article:

However, this morning I googled the article, and in images there is still a cached (but pixelated) image of the setlist. It can still be accessed from here:

Sin_titulo.png

This confirms that the setlist is legit, that at some point it was part of the article (the photos were taken BY the journalist who covered the show), and that The General is on the other page of the setlist.

Holy fucking shit...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Sin_titulo.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wow:

I've picked a good time of my life to pay attention to Guns N Roses!

When more of the unreleased songs come out, I can't wait to see the forums bust out in excitement :D:D:D

Especially for other people, the wait has been super long, but the celebration is going to be so so so epic!

:dance::dance::dance:

I hope the hype-train doesn't stop!

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wow:

I've picked a good time of my life to pay attention to Guns N Roses!

When more of the unreleased songs come out, I can't wait to see the forums bust out in excitement :D:D:D

Especially for other people, the wait has been super long, but the celebration is going to be so so so epic!

:dance::dance::dance:

I hope the hype-train doesn't stop!

Oh, how often I've thought 'this is going to be epic', only to be disappointed 90% of the time :lol: But yeah, let's hope we get Perhaps and The General. Maybe especially The General, as that has been blown up so much even if we don't really know what it is like. I find it odd that it's still The General.

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

We’ve only seen 1.25 of the pages of the set, maybe there’ll be more on the other pages

True, but GnR seem to only be putting out songs in pairs, unless they’ve decided now to just drop the remaining four songs from the Covid sessions all at once. That would be cool! We know that Perhaps and The General are two of those songs. I guess that other two are Atlas and… OMG, maybe?

32 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Sin_titulo.png

Very exciting, always wanted to hear the General 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

True, but GnR seem to only be putting out songs in pairs, unless they’ve decided now to just drop the remaining four songs from the Covid sessions all at once. That would be cool! We know that Perhaps and The General are two of those songs. I guess that other two are Atlas and… OMG, maybe?

State of Grace?

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1