The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

5 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

Anyone here remembering Fermanager stating on reddit, that a new album would surface within the next 6 months? 😅 And... Due to respect for the covid victims, the album release would be delayed? 🤦‍♂️

That man is a menace. Embarrassing band, worse manager. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Imagine the trouble he's probably in right now? Poor sod. 

We know what direction the mike stand is being hurled in tonight! Maybe even some corn with it for good measure! Or maybe when Frank gives his request tonight he should add a caveat,.come on guys, with all these things we're having to pull down, the song may leak next, let's get ahead for once! 😬

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gavgnr said:

Unbelievable.

I don’t get this band at all

I still think it is so they can’t be accountable on timelines of releasing something.  They never do anything concrete so perfectionism can attempt to run its course over and over again.  I don’t blame TB for anything.  They can’t force the dude at the helm to do Shit.  Strictly my opinion.

• Like 3

Let’s take a moment and recognize how much of a badass 4tus is.  Don’t get me wrong I’ll always love slash.  He’s why I play guitar.  However, those solos today in kohd…..4tus playing is tighter, cleaner and just sings more than Slice.  Even his guitar amp tones sound a bit cleaner.

• Like 2

Part of me thinks something bigger must be close to getting announced. Duff specifically mentioned an announcement. Then all the deletes etc

All seems a bit elaborate if they're just going to release Perhaps. I mean they need all this to release Absurd. 

35 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Part of me thinks something bigger must be close to getting announced. Duff specifically mentioned an announcement. Then all the deletes etc

All seems a bit elaborate if they're just going to release Perhaps. I mean they need all this to release Absurd. 

Yeah, I definitely think something is coming in November, as a sizeable amount of their catalog has been released in that month.

GN'R Lies II, maybe. The original turns 35 on November 30th.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arnuld said:

IRS is what they should have used to re-introduce GNR instead of OMG. It still sounds a bit like classic GNR but with the modern twists. 

It wouldn’t have fit on the End Of Days soundtrack though. Axl was trying to be all NuMetal at the time.

That dude mentioned that there would be a new tour design too. Was he referring to the upcoming US tour? 

I wonder if theyre actually planning on a new rebrand kind of thing, in line with a new album?

Probably not, since it sounds like they havent recorded a new album yet.

34 minutes ago, Sonicjam said:

That dude mentioned that there would be a new tour design too. Was he referring to the upcoming US tour? 

I wonder if theyre actually planning on a new rebrand kind of thing, in line with a new album?

Probably not, since it sounds like they havent recorded a new album yet.

I think he meant after all of this year’s tour dates.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

The first half of the main solo is Robin. They even did that way live in 2001/02. You're correct about the outro being all Bucket.

Interesting! So that was Robin's playing on all of the leaks. I wonder why they would have Bumblefoot re-record that when Robin was still in the band?