09/03/23 - Toronto, CAN - Rogers Stadium

downzy

13 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I bought the lithograph - all $73 of it. And then the guy at the gate tried to tell me "no banners are allowed inside" which was just peachy. In case it wasn't obvious, I am not a fan of the Rogers Centre. :lol:

Wait, what? They only charged mt $56.50 for the litho (50 + tax). I better go check my receipt since I did buy three (one tour litho, one show litho to keep and one show lithoto hopefully trade for a Pittsburgh one)

Edited by Drakestar

7 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

Wait, what? They only charged mt $56.50 for the litho (50 + tax). I better go check my receipt since I did buy three (one tour litho, one show litho to keep and one show lithoto hopefully trade for a Pittsburgh one)

Charged me $65 + tax ~$73.... for the show litho that is, at Blue Jays store

Edited by Coma16

7 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

That was my biggest issue, if any... the levels were off alot of the time and certain aspects could've been louder for sure.

The sound was uneven for sure, and dare I say, quiet at some times. I wonder if they are having difficulty mixing in Axl's vocals with the rest of the band and they need the band to be quiter for better dynamics? It was obvious during the beginning and middle of TWAT and the end of Coma. He was also having long conversations about something mic related which you can hear when he yells out near the end of TWAT.

When you see him live and you can tell he's trying to hit notes that just don't come out, it's tough because you can see he's reaching his physical limits trying to get there.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

47 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Charged me $65 + tax ~$73.... for the show litho that is, at Blue Jays store

Yeah I bought it outside and it was $65 plus tax. Still a better deal than the rather mediocre shirt selection!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Yeah I bought it outside and it was $65 plus tax. Still a better deal than the rather mediocre shirt selection!

When I bought the lithos, they said the truck with the TO shirts hadn’t arrived, but then someone else mentioned the they had some black ones. Now, this morning I see the colour ines in the merch truck. I just wanted to pay shipping etc.

Edited by Drakestar

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

By far the best set list I've personally seen for Guns post-2016 - maybe even ever. I got a little worried about the potential cuts when Axl said they we're going to truck ahead with no encore, and then they busted out Coma. I guess we really only lost Patience and/or Don't Cry, and I ce

They didn’t do the official encore in Pittsburgh either. I’m good with it. It is a silly exercise.