08/15/23 - East Rutherford, NJ - Metlife Stadium

downzy

10 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I just tuned in, this guy did not recognize SCOM? The fuck is he doing at this show, and he's seeing them on a tour where things like Anything Goes are in the setlist, LOL.

Depending on the Axl performance I can barely recognize scom at times too.

• Haha 1

Just now, IzzysMissy said:

Craig hilariously dropped some facts and not everyone lives in reality when it comes to this band 🫠

Craig also literally "forgot" they played SCOM mere minutes after he heard it:lol: "How can they not do Sweet Child Of Mine?" bro you literally just heard the song for 5 minutes

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

Craig also literally "forgot" they played SCOM mere minutes after he heard it:lol: "How can they not do Sweet Child Of Mine?" bro you literally just heard the song for 5 minutes

He was clearly having fun. Just a shit stirrer - wouldn’t want to sit next to him but still, if the unit of measurement is “were you entertained” then yea I think we were!

• Like 1

Well some good takeaways at least from this show.

1) Pretty Tied Up was played again, so unless media makes it a big controversy, it'll likely stay on the setlist.
2) New Jersey gig is over with, so the likelihood of idiots like Craig attending has gone down significantly.
3) Catcher In The Rye surprise! (The bread loaf throwing in the crowd is responsible for it's re-appearance and I refuse to think otherwise)

1 minute ago, Skamos66 said:

Well some good takeaways at least from this show.

1) Pretty Tied Up was played again, so unless media makes it a big controversy, it'll likely stay on the setlist.
2) New Jersey gig is over with, so the likelihood of idiots like Craig attending has gone down significantly.
3) Catcher In The Rye surprise! (The bread loaf throwing in the crowd is responsible for it's re-appearance and I refuse to think otherwise)

4) NJ people really bring bread loafs to a concert. My biggest wtf moment.

Perhaps leaking off a Jukebox, Bread meme concert feat Craig who didn't realize SCOM was already played until the end of the show, Fortus's "I finally get to be heard on the mix" instagram post, Axl sticking two fingers up into his crotch during Absurd, what a fucking week in the GNR world lmao.

• Like 2