06/09/23 - Madrid, ES - Civitas Metropolitan Stadium

downzy

16 minutes ago, Jeffc2022 said:

I looked and couldn’t find anything and asked someone that went and they said they never heard him say anything. I think he might’ve said Kakhovka bc of that dam incident in Ukraine the other day since he always talks about ukraine and that person thought he said her name  ?? Because it sounds the same? Or maybe he mentioned her bc that’s where she’s from 

If it's Ukraine related it should be before or after Civil War I guess.
Gonna check later.
EDIT: Couldn't find anything before or after Civil War.
After not likely; Axl started introductions right after.
Before I don't know for sure....maybe it was missed in the stream on YT.
Not sure if that one is 100% complete.

Edited by avahland

3 hours ago, avahland said:

Full show is available.
Do you know before or after what song he talked about her ?

It was said when the stage was totally dark before a song earlier in the set maybe before Chinese Democracy. The full show video is edited a bit to leave the dark stage parts out.

58 minutes ago, Jeffc2022 said:

He said slash had a blow out or something about slash’s ear 

I misheard "Slash had a blowout" thought it as Sasha Volkova lol. I found a TWAT video that had it at the end. 

• Haha 2

Since they started playing Anything Goes, I checked to see how often they've played Out Ta Get Me. Its an interesting song in that its never fully been a mainstay but it managed to be played at least a few times on almost every tour from 2001-2017.

I watched the official live video they have from 2016 in Houston and I was surprised just how full of rasp Axl is on that song. It was the perfect amount of it that he lost in years after and makes it a genuinely good modern performance of that song.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mystery said:

Since they started playing Anything Goes, I checked to see how often they've played Out Ta Get Me. Its an interesting song in that its never fully been a mainstay but it managed to be played at least a few times on almost every tour from 2001-2017.

I watched the official live video they have from 2016 in Houston and I was surprised just how full of rasp Axl is on that song. It was the perfect amount of it that he lost in years after and makes it a genuinely good modern performance of that song.

It was a mainstay song from 2001 to 2007

3 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

appearently Frank got pissed at the end of the show, slammed his fists down on cymbals and threw sticks.

I saw him throwing a stick which landed on the stage and thought he must be the worst thrower. But you sure he was mad? Seemed to be smiling when the bowed 

Edit: after looking at.my pics, he indeed looks like he was pissed there

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution

12 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I know it's a wild theroy but London Hudson was their I'm wondering if the long term plan is for London to replace frank soon. 

Imo it would be cool tho to have a father and son duo in GNR in slash & London

London is playing in Europe the coming days. Don't think it's anything other than that.

Although I wouldn't mind it. 

20 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I know it's a wild theroy but London Hudson was their I'm wondering if the long term plan is for London to replace frank soon. 

Imo it would be cool tho to have a father and son duo in GNR in slash & London

People were speculating this back in 2017 too. One of Axl's main personality traits is loyalty and he ain't replacing Frank unless he quits.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ratam said:

Me too :nervous:

Some ppl are pointing that he said sth after TWAT, but i listened and i haven't heard Volkova or what ever, he said  sth about Slash but rest for me it is completely illegible. it's around 1:59:18 durng show

7 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

He is not singing well.this one

TWAT wasn't pleasent to me, to be honest

• Thanks 1

Just now, Politania said:

Some ppl are pointing that he said sth after TWAT, but i listened and i haven't heard Volkova or what ever, he said  sth about Slash but rest for me it is completely illegible. it's around 1:59:18 durng show

I guess then he not says nothingh, is difficult at times catch some between such noise.

• Like 1