06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

Jungle is a funny song these days. It used to be one of the guaranteed "Axl will sound great" songs even in the darkest days of his voice, but I've been pretty underwhelmed with it in recent years. The crowd energy/singing was amazing to see though.

• Like 1

Just now, James Bond said:

Jungle is a funny song these days. It used to be one of the guaranteed "Axl will sound great" songs even in the darkest days of his voice, but I've been pretty underwhelmed with it in recent years. The crowd energy/singing was amazing to see though.

Yup, he holds way back now.. which is probably for the best 

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Man, please, Glastonbury, fix the mix. Sounds muddy. But band sounds great. 

3 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

Is the audio crap as a few times axl has been low and then comes up.

2 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

I thought it was my tv but Axl goes up and down in the mix every while 

It was the same last week at Graspop. Think it's them adjusting to Axl's voice being strong and then again weaker.

Sound is perfect on low register so it seems to me they deliberately muddy his high parts at the bands request perhaps? In a way it’s helping this seem like a respectable TV performance so I’m pleased!

Loving Axls energy, he’s ringing every ounce he can out of himself tonight, fair fucking play!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MrDeano said:

I'm loving it, so good to be able to watch on my TV and not Facebook live streams. Band a killing it tonight. Can't wait to go to Hyde park next Friday.

I’m still in two minds about getting tickets. I live nearby so probably try and get them cheap on the day. 

• Thanks 1