Citrus Bowl 1992 Pro Shot leaked - 20 min

I was just going to make a thread about this. 😂 As somebody who has lived in Florida my entire life and saw them at the Citrus Bowl in 2016, I was especially excited to watch this. I was born in 1997, so I always thought to myself that this is one of the shows I would've definitely gone to if I were older. I have a few thoughts. First of all, I never realized that The Lion Sleeps Tonight intro had altered lyrics to fit the GNR theme. 😂 As for the actual show, I love how upset Axl gets with the audio issues during Welcome to the Jungle. That is classic old GNR. Seeing Axl pop off was part of the extra added bonus of buying a ticket back then. The funniest part about the whole video was definitely the panties getting thrown on stage, caught on Axl's mic and flipping in his face during It's So Easy right when he screams, "Fuck off!" I also thought the horns section sounded great during Live and Let Die. I hope the rest of the show sees the light of day!!!

• Like 2

Hopefully someone has it in full and will leak it! I think in late 1992 the band and Axl sounded and played really tight! Video/audio quality is great and the video angles differ a lot from other 1992 pro shots! 

I wonder if the source is a leak from some TV broadcasting companies old tapes. If I remember correctly they would give first 20 minutes of the show for local station to use in news etc.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, jaknudsen said:

Does audio exist for this show?

yes

https://i.imgur.com/ZYA2b62.jpg

Sony ECM-909 > Denon DTR-80P > analog gen 1 > dED > dEQ CDR

i would say audio quality is okay like Wembley '91 audio bootleg from the Disc "Perfect Crime" (not the clean one from the distance "GNR Rock Wembley")

Maybe there is a full video bootleg from Orlando leaked soon. I don't think it's just a video with one track for the press or news like "Live And Let Die" or "Bad Obsession"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

yes

https://i.imgur.com/ZYA2b62.jpg

Sony ECM-909 > Denon DTR-80P > analog gen 1 > dED > dEQ CDR

i would say audio quality is okay like Wembley '91 audio bootleg from the Disc "Perfect Crime" (not the clean one from the distance "GNR Rock Wembley")

Maybe there is a full video bootleg from Orlando leaked soon. I don't think it's just a video with one track for the press or news like "Live And Let Die" or "Bad Obsession"

I wouldn't get too excited for a full show, based on the user's other videos they look like they were part of some news production crew/tv station. All of the other videos are from events around Orlando and Atlanta and are news like. We'd need to contact them and find out.