What will happen first? A GnR LP, or disclosure of Aliens being real?

What will happen first? A full on Guns N' Roses LP, or government disclosure of Aliens being real?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen first? A GnR LP, or disclosure of Aliens being real?

• A full length GnR album of new music.
    • ET is real.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2023 at 03:06 AM

This question is a paradox. Aliens will only reveal themselves if GNR releases a new album, as they are doubtful of such a feat ever occurring. GNR will never release a new album, so the aliens will never come and visit.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

Axl is an alien who already has released music. Axl can move stars. 

I almost put a 3rd option in there along these lines, lol.  I ended up not doing it because I genuinely think it's a good question.  I'm legitimately curious as to what people think.

4 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Axl is an alien who already has released music. Axl can move stars. 

Imagine living on your planet, and everything is fine. Then with no notice, some fuckhead from another planet that's light-years away moves the sun, and you're left in the dark and cold with no recourse. Also, the sudden moving of the sun has affected the orbits of every other celestial body nearby, causing mass havoc. Axl is not even disrupting the solar systems for a noble reason. His actions could have devastated the lives of millions, and billions, and for what? No other being on earth has fun by ruining so many lives.

No wonder aliens are being found and discussed in America. They're out to get one guy, and his name is Axl Rose. He better release his new music soon before he gets arrested for his crimes against the universe.

• Haha 2

There will never be a 'new' album so I'm going with aliens, genuinely. 

The only thing we can hold out for that would be classed as an album is the Chinese leftovers cobbled together but this would mean including stuff like OMG and probably Eye on You reworked with Slash and Duff to utilise what little vocal takes exist. And I still can't see it happening. 

All I know is, despite numerous hints and even downright evidence, believers will be mocked. And the entire painfully long process will test our patience, integrity, and beliefs to the extreme, until the truth will finally be revealed. For you see, it is out there. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I think a new (as in non-CD leftovers) album will never happen whereas the existence of alien lifeforms can never be 100 per cent ruled out. 

So, insanely, I went for the alien option. 

Oh! I didn't notice it was new music. Hmmm, I still go with the album.

14 minutes ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

An the plot twist, is that cigarette smoky man is over at Pitmans house listening to it on cd in his basement, waving a towel.. 👽🙃

The Lone Gunman are the Mygnr mod team. Who is Krycek?

7 hours ago, D4NNY said:

The sad thing is, I read the “ridiculous” question, I spent about 5 minutes truly thinking about it and in the end I actually struggled with which answer to give 😂 (I went with ET!) 👽

Exactly!  When I first thought of it I thought it was an Absurd (pun intended) question but the more I thought about it, the more I was undecided and I was like... Actually, this is a good question.

Edited by DeadSlash
  • Haha 1