"Mysterious" Axl recording session in London (for Michael Schenker's new album?)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stiven.DxN.10 said:

Michael Voss gave an update yesterday about the new Schenker album. They're on the mixing stage so late 2024 hopefully it's getting out...maybe earlier. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223404855619080&set=a.1830423129824

What makes you think it would be out only in late 2024? 

I think it's very likely that it could be ready before June. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Stiven.DxN.10 said:

Michael Voss posted on his Facebook page that the mix for all 3 new Schenker projects is over (New MSG album, UFO cover album and live album). IMO I think Axl and Slash possibly will be on the UFO cover album rather than the new MSG album. Either way I think it's cool to have a track with totally new Axl vocals after all these years. 

Yeah, this also aligns with what Eddie Trunk said about it a while back. I'm curious if it's the UFO song Vanessa randomly posted on IG a while ago (Love to Love).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, this also aligns with what Eddie Trunk said about it a while back. I'm curious if it's the UFO song Vanessa randomly posted on IG a while ago (Love to Love).

I could see Axl singing that one and even play piano. Maybe that story was a hint. We will know soon. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stiven.DxN.10 said:

Michael Voss posted on his Facebook page that the mix for all 3 new Schenker projects is over (New MSG album, UFO cover album and live album). IMO I think Axl and Slash possibly will be on the UFO cover album rather than the new MSG album. Either way I think it's cool to have a track with totally new Axl vocals after all these years. 

We could also have Axl guesting in an album and Slash in another.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 5:03 PM, bmus1 said:

Love to see Duff taking inspiration from the new GNR singles.

Going off of this, in all seriousness it could be nice to see this song end up as a GNR song. It's the other song with Slash from Duff's unreleased album, written around the same time as the CD leftovers were too.

• Like 4

On 2/19/2024 at 4:44 PM, bmus1 said:

Going off of this, in all seriousness it could be nice to see this song end up as a GNR song. It's the other song with Slash from Duff's unreleased album, written around the same time as the CD leftovers were too.

Yeah that's a great one :headbang:

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 4:45 PM, Voodoochild said:

We could also have Axl guesting in an album and Slash in another.

How do we know for sure he's singing? He could of been in the studio to laydown one of his famous whistle solos or some Gary Sunshine acoustic geetar for all we know....😝

• Like 2
  • PERHAPS 1

• 4 weeks later...