Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

2 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

It's really not our lowest moment. 

That sure was a few shows ago when Dizzy hit, literally, 3 notes on the piano and everyone was convinced it was Perhaps. 

Or trying to analyse a silent video of Slash playing guitar to see if it's an unreleased song 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ZODIAC said:

Just woke up and don't get what happened during the last hours. Could anyone please explain? 

Guns n roses have made new music availanle

but you have to crack the fucking da Vinci code and accumulate three horcruxes before you can hear a snippet

fucking bananas Omnishambles of a band

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, JohnnyRais said:

It's not just the heys that are different, I think the voice is different from the leak version, for example the first "I wanna know how it feels" is sang differently from the leak

Yes it's using different vocal takes imo. 

10 minutes ago, felixGNR said:

Bucket  can't  fill more than  a small theater. 

about the CD  quality topic, that's  just like your opinion man, wasn't  well accepted with the general  public. In the Public eye wasn't  the same band either. 

Popularity is not akin to quality, and also ebbs and flows over time. I saw Slash in 2000 and there was only maybe 300 people there, yet the quality was greater than his playing today.

And yes that is just like my opinion man. That’s why I started my entire post with “personally…”. There are no facts when it comes to quality of music. It’s all opinion.

• Like 3

Just now, ZODIAC said:

So... Basically another marketing campaign that failed? Or at least was spoiled by us? 😬😅

I mean.. How did the songs appear on the jukeboxes without a simultaneous offical release? 

I think when they canceled the august 11 release they forgot to cancel the upload to the jukebox app.

• Confused 1

Just now, ZODIAC said:

So... Basically another marketing campaign that failed? Or at least was spoiled by us? 😬😅

I mean.. How did the songs appear on the jukeboxes without a simultaneous offical release? 

i think they just forgot to delete the song from that specific app (which you need to play it on those jukeboxes)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I've listened to the leak two times now and really like it a lot, patiently waiting to properly dissect the new vocals. But this video clearly shows the one thing that I find very odd about this version, that Robins first two notes are kept from the old solo being combined with Slash's new one via a very strange cut and paste job. Surely the had to have been a more coherent way of putting that solo together if those first two notes where so important?

It might just be because I'm so familiar with the old solo and that's why it sounds so odd, but it almost sounds like it was live mixed and the engineer left the wrong track playing and changed it a second to late (which obviously didn't happen but illustrates how it sounds).

• Like 1

The vocals sound a lot clearer in the mix, it sounds really good from what I can pick out from the phone recording. I always liked Perhaps out of the leaks and hopefully the final mixing just elevates it.

I can’t wait until it gets released properly, I think it could be a mainstay in my playlists as it really does sound like a proper “guns n roses” record, I could easily imagine it on UYI II for example

Edited by dave94
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

It's really not our lowest moment. 

That sure was a few shows ago when Dizzy hit, literally, 3 notes on the piano and everyone was convinced it was Perhaps. 

And then how we all translated Axl's English into some alternative form of English that does not compute....

54 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Yes it's using different vocal takes imo. 

Which 99% folk in here said no way in Hella chance....I never got that. Before 2019 discs there would of been a lot of doubt about those. We get one set of 2000(!) Disc and we think that's it because of some weirdo Pele! I'm not saying he was massively prolific, he's not....but or course there's songs/vocals we don't know about...we know for a fact, he was recording up to release and we have insiders, actual band members saying he recorded more regularly than you think...

So, I think we should 2nd guess less and hope there's a couple more songs coming with vocals we ain't heard too!

Edited by colonizedmind