10/06/23 - Indio, CA - PowerTrip Festival

downzy

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

Gn'R is playing in Sacramento the night Metallica is playing this fest. Unless Hetfield is hanging out all weekend, it's doubtful. I'm sure Lars will be there to watch Gn'R. 

If we're not getting Out Ta Get Me with Adler, I'd take it with Lars instead. :lol:

I learned a few weeks ago they did that in 2006 but I couldn't find video.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, onurbayrak.123 said:

This is the first time Hetfield and Rose are touring/together since 1992 wow. Let's see if there will be any interaction between them, I bet not, lol.

Nope, they did download 2006 as well. I almost guarantee if the two met now they'd get on much better. Seems Hatfield does seem to carry some animosity towards Axl and gnr to this day though 

1 minute ago, novemberparadise23 said:

Eddie trunk tweeted that he was going to show and will be “backstage conducting interviews all weekend”… Any chance we get a band interview ?  Axl interview 3.0 ?

I find it unlikely Axl will be interviewed almost certainly Slash or Duff. It wouldn't be the setting for an in depth interview anyway, I want to hear Trunk talking with Axl though.

I got some friends at the show - they waited all day since early early this morn and are front in the pit (not sure if there were any VIP tickets that allowed people to get in early). He told me it has been BRUTALLLLLLL with the heat - I am hoping for their sake this is one of the best GNR shows we've seen in recent memory! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Nope, they did download 2006 as well. I almost guarantee if the two met now they'd get on much better. Seems Hatfield does seem to carry some animosity towards Axl and gnr to this day though 

I doubt it’s Axl and GNR. It’s Axl. 

7 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

How long til they go on?

About 3 hours 

55 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Metallica fans like to make a big deal of how Hetfield has "grown", but if he's still holding petty grudges from 30 years ago about something Axl didn't even do to him... no words. Axl hasn't even mentioned that man's name since the 90s. I really hope there's no animosity from Hetfield's side, because it would be verging on pathetic by now.

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

Metallica fans like to make a big deal of how Hetfield has "grown", but if he's still holding petty grudges from 30 years ago about something Axl didn't even do to him... no words. Axl hasn't even mentioned that man's name since the 90s. I really hope there's no animosity from Hetfield's side, because it would be verging on pathetic by now.

James said Chinese was a good record or something like that

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I doubt it’s Axl and GNR. It’s Axl. 

About 3 hours 

So say about 12-1230 AM EST?

4 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

I’ve got a source who knows all the guys in the bands, and he says they’re “all friends now.”

4 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

So say about 12-1230 AM EST?

I’ve got a source who knows all the guys in the bands, and he says they’re “all friends now.”

Yeah I think it’s officially supposed to be 12:25 AM EST.

Edited by Martin Riggs
  • Like 1