10/06/23 - Indio, CA - PowerTrip Festival

downzy

1 hour ago, Dangom1 said:

Are there one or two stages at this festival? because I can imagine Maiden having a big stage which will take time to change over to Guns stage 🤷

No.  One massive stage.  Two bands each night.

AC/DC and Guns n Roses are in the same area. I doubt Axl will ever make a guest appearance with AC/DC.

But what are the chances Angus makes a guest appearance with GNR? GNR has that small selection of ACDC covers they could choose from (Riff Raff/Whole Lotta Rosie/Walk All Over You).

Wishful thinking...I know

12 minutes ago, VeeR said:

AC/DC and Guns n Roses are in the same area. I doubt Axl will ever make a guest appearance with AC/DC.

But what are the chances Angus makes a guest appearance with GNR? GNR has that small selection of ACDC covers they could choose from (Riff Raff/Whole Lotta Rosie/Walk All Over You).

Wishful thinking...I know

angus has shared stage with gnr multiple times now

29 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I gotta say, I couldn't give a pigs arse about GNR this weekend. AC/DC is where it's at.

Would love for Axl to join them on stage, but I don't think it will happen. I doubt there's any bad blood between Axl and Brian, but I don't see them sharing the stage.

I've a feeling ACDC will be terrible, Brian can't be the old himself 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

The YouTube videos don't do him justice, much Better on person. Plus I hear he's cracking jokes.

I've seen Brian 4 times, I know how he sounds... cracking jokes ? He's done well to do that on stage as been as he hasn't played for 8 years, baring the odd appearance

I want him to sing, not tell me a joke.. hopefully his ears aren't still fucked and he's just doing a one off gig 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DSTK said:

I've seen Brian 4 times, I know how he sounds... cracking jokes ? He's done well to do that on stage as been as he hasn't played for 8 years, baring the odd appearance

I want him to sing, not tell me a joke.. hopefully his ears aren't still fucked and he's just doing a one off gig 

you missed the joke that it's a reference to axl and what people have been saying about him the past 15 years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGeneral said:

I gotta say, I couldn't give a pigs arse about GNR this weekend. AC/DC is where it's at.

Would love for Axl to join them on stage, but I don't think it will happen. I doubt there's any bad blood between Axl and Brian, but I don't see them sharing the stage.

It would be nice