Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

Now I’m paranoid that the new “ooh oohs” are cannibalised from another unreleased ChiDem era song in the same way the “hey heys” in Hard Skool were taken from Eye On You 🤔:magic8ball:

EDIT: Never mind, they’re taken from just after the solo on the demo.

Edited by Amir
  • Haha 2
  • PERHAPS 1

Man, I had completely forgotten about this song from the village stuff.  Been years since I listened to those.  Enjoying the couple of plays I've had time for so far, always brings back good memories when something new GnR comes out.  Now I want to go back and listen to the old version and compare.

Edited by HuskerTornado

6 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

A locker or a school bell 

I'll collect suggestions and have a play around next spare time I have. I am a bit limited in what I can do because I lack proper technical ability and tools. I'm just messing about with free internet software. :lol:

28 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Partly because Absurd and Perhaps work as reaction words better than HS and also because I can't think of a way of conveying it pictorially.

Suggestions welcome though if people want a HS reaction. :)

HS reaction would work only if it had sound (the school bell we all love so much :lol:)

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Partly because Absurd and Perhaps work as reaction words better than HS and also because I can't think of a way of conveying it pictorially.

Suggestions welcome though if people want a HS reaction. :)

29 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

A locker or a school bell 

That's what I was thinking too.

40 minutes ago, alfierose said:

For anyone who cares I added the  :waxlrose:and :magic8ball: to the emoji selection .

Also because I was on a roll I had a go at a new Duff  :duff:which to be honest looks terrible but I might leave it there for the lulz until I work out something better. I had the idea that it would be nice to have updated emojis for the whole band but I don't think i'm up to the task. :lol: :facepalm:

Anyway it's late now so I'm going to bed before I do anymore digital art crime. :P

Poor Duff..... :D