What is Slash's best recorded solo? Audio and video in your opinion?

Heya, was wondering what everyone's favorite recording of a slash solo is, in and out of Guns N' Roses. I don't mean a solo in a particular song but as a solo spot in the show! For me it probably is the one from the Stoke in Trent show. It feels to me when listening/watching it as if he takes you to a different world, like a warm safe spot full of joy! Anyone else has such a feeling or a different feeling with the same performance or another one? Share your thoughts!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

Heya, was wondering what everyone's favorite recording of a slash solo is, in and out of Guns N' Roses. I don't mean a solo in a particular song but as a solo spot in the show! For me it probably is the one from the Stoke in Trent show. It feels to me when listening/watching it as if he takes you to a different world, like a warm safe spot full of joy! Anyone else has such a feeling or a different feeling with the same performance or another one? Share your thoughts!

The Godfather theme from 92 tour.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nintari said:

Back and Forth Again. SCOM is objectively his high-water mark, but man... Back and Forth Again. That solo, along with the chord progression, is like hearing an angel commit suicide. Gut wrenching.

5 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

My favorite Slash solos are the ones on the epics/ballads. November Rain, Estranged, Coma, etc. That’s why his Perhaps solo and stuff like TIL/Catcher solos have been so depressing to me, since it should be magical.

Some of you just don't know how to read...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like the different and some of the same answers so far, and indeed people read first :p it's About a solo spot on stage. Tokyo 92 is legendary agree on that, watched it over and over on the good old dvd. I just remember that GN'R posted a video of Slash doing a solo on their FB a couple years back, which was also a real good one. 

On 9/26/2023 at 8:21 PM, Cosmo said:

Slash's best solo is SCOM. There's just no contest here. That solo is singable from start to finish, people know each note and sing along every time. We're just kinda sick of it, but it's pure genius. One of the best solos of all time.

Absolutely