Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Or probably be taken with a camera if ya know what mean. Poor quality anyway

Wishful thinking it's a tease for the illusions anniversary. We might be 2 years early, but the band celebrated appetite 12 months after the actual anniversary date.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 2

At first sight it looks like one of the many awesome pics of Slash and Axl out there, but then you look close and it's a pic taken of another screen and all i can imagine it's they were checking how the remaster work is going and found this dope moment and coudn't wait to share on their social media. A man can dream...

66292318_10157484646173069_5254538310767

• Like 1

On 9.7.2019 at 6:47 PM, Rickodez said:

At first sight it looks like one of the many awesome pics of Slash and Axl out there, but then you look close and it's a pic taken of another screen and all i can imagine it's they were checking how the remaster work is going and found this dope moment and coudn't wait to share on their social media. A man can dream...

66292318_10157484646173069_5254538310767

It could also be a picture of a physical photo.

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Lol at "GNR family". This band in no way treats their fans like "family" 

I don't see the issue here, Russ. My family treated me like shit for years as well but they're still my family. Beta was Axl's housekeeper and now he calls her his mother. Where's your imagination? we are paying customers. The least they can do is pretend we matter. Say it with me: "I am a part of the Gn'R family!".

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't see the issue here, Russ. My family treated me like shit for years as well but they're still my family. Beta was Axl's housekeeper and now he calls her his mother. Where's your imagination? we are paying customers. The least they can do is pretend we matter. Say it with me: "I am a part of the Gn'R family!".

Sister Sledge says you're absolutely right.  I was going to make a Manson family reference but thought that might be in bad taste.

41 minutes ago, Minche said:

Do you know her

I'm family. Just jokes. It's my Gn'R coping mechanism. I have no problem with housekeepers or the fact Axl calls her his mother. Go easy on me, I'm a delicate carnivorous flower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I'm family. Just jokes. It's my Gn'R coping mechanism. I have no problem with housekeepers or the fact Axl calls her his mother. Go easy on me, I'm a delicate carnivorous flower.

Smh lol

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I still can't believe that they don't even have enough creativity in them to at least come up with a different name for this little run of shows than NITL.....

I reckon they'll continue to use the NITL tour name until they surpass U2 for highest grossing tour.

• Like 1