Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 hours ago, vloors said:

Screenshot_20170929-163843.png

https://m.facebook.com/stevenadlersite2/photos/a.10152522049092446.1073741825.185609637445/10156049390882446/?type=3&source=48

This show is being live streamed on zinna.tv otherwise tickets are free if your in the area

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Who is gonna jam? 

@stephenchesneymusic, any idea?

For anybody struggling trying to get the zinnia.tv live stream it's not just you. That feed has been awful for most of the show and including now. Most of the time Steven was playing I was trying to get that

working wheel of failure to stop and get the live feed back. Grrrrrrr.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, or if it has been asked already, but on the main GN'R website, when will Kat upload her pics from the gigs? The last set of pics shown are from the Buffalo, NY show, but that was almost 2 months ago. There have been tons of shows since then. 

27 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, or if it has been asked already, but on the main GN'R website, when will Kat upload her pics from the gigs? The last set of pics shown are from the Buffalo, NY show, but that was almost 2 months ago. There have been tons of shows since then. 

I don't like a lot of Kat's pics (too photoshopped) Tako gets better ones and more of them ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I don't like a lot of Kat's pics (too photoshopped) Tako gets better ones and more of them ;)

I'm not too fond of Kat's pics myself, but I guess it's my OCD-like nature that it's bugging me that the site isn't up to date 

51 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Guns N Roses official page on Facebook has new pics...

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

what does that mean??

The comment or the tweet? His tweet is referring to VP Mike Pence going to the Colts game yesterday and leaving after the National anthem because the players took a knee as a show of unity and Trump told him to leave if they did.  He flew on a government plane and cost the taxpayers about $200,000 to make a political statement, a PR stunt backed by Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/pence-indianapolis-flights-cost/index.html

The comment aboutTB...no clue 😏

Edited by BlueJean Baby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I had to ask a friend who's a sports fan wtf Axl was talking about lol

I didn't expect Axl to add his two cents on the matter. But you didn't know about the controversy during the Colts game? It was news everywhere. 

What I find odd is that Axl mentioned this incident. Yet he didn't say a word in twitter about the massacre in Vegas