Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

1 hour ago, The Real McCoy said:

@downliner is the Izzy authority here, so if he says this is legit, it's legit.

HOWEVER, I noticed that when Izzy writes "I've", it shows up with the Spanish looking apostrophe, as opposed to the English one. (I don't even know how to get that key on my keyboard for what it's worth.)

That is the only thing that makes me slightly suspect that something is not right here....

That IS a valid point. Why would he be using a keyboard from the continent where GNR's craziest fans are from? 

1 minute ago, Changes said:

That IS a valid point. Why would he be using a keyboard from the continent where GNR's craziest fans are from? 

Part of me makes me feel like this means that Izzy's e-mail was hacked, but at the same time, where would they get that selfie of him to use as the profile pic?

• Like 1

Well, I guess that means PAUL TOBIAS CONFIRMED JAJAJAJAJA!!!!

In all seriousness, though, I'm not sure you guys should be so quick to jump to conclusions. I really don't know what to think about these tweets.

Maybe "Izzy" is actually Izzy. Maybe he's confirming that he won't be involved for the april shows at all, and that he didn't record anything for  reunited GNR. That would be a very strange way to announce it -granted, a very Izzy-esque way. But I find some of his other tweets a bit suspect.

But he may as well be negociating for events following the april shows...or he's simply fucking with us!

We really can't be sure right now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Part of me makes me feel like this means that Izzy's e-mail was hacked, but at the same time, where would they get that selfie of him to use as the profile pic?

I've seen that photo before I'm sure, some time back. Not the jazzed up version but the original. I don't think it's brand new.

• Like 2

I have no clue about who that downliner guy is and how reliable this news is, but it's not all that surprising if Izzy's not involved. If he was involved, he probably wouldn't be a fulltime member anyway. Richard Fortus is the fulltime member. So perhaps Izzy isn't interested in being just a quest? At least not at the moment.

8 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Maybe muzzle was the wrong way to put it. I'm hoping that GNR management didn't want the news of Izzy playing with GNR to leak so now they are asking him to deny involvement in the reunion. Just the same as it appears they've done to Adler.

I'm sorry that is bs. Lying to fans that he's not gonna be there. Probably deterring fans, who want to see him, from getting tickets, only to be there in the end?? What a fucked up thing that would be. The more honest way would be to simply not talk about the the shows at all.

Hopefully we're all being massively trolled by a fake account. 

Not that I don't trust downliner, but still can't we reach out to this Rolling Stone editor and ask him his thoughts?

The thing about the Latino keyboard, broken/poor English and even the mention of buying a computer?! Uh, "Izzy" you can use Twitter anytime on that iPhone you've used for your selfie display pic

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Hopefully we're all being massively trolled by a fake account. 

Not that I don't trust downliner, but still can't we reach out to this Rolling Stone editor and ask him his thoughts?

The thing about the Latino keyboard, broken/poor English and even the mention of buying a computer?! Uh, "Izzy" you can use Twitter anytime on that iPhone you've used for your selfie display pic

Buying a computer and already learnt to do fancy graphics on a selfy display pic. Izzys been a busy bee.

I'm really not sure what to think of these tweets. If Downliner says it's the real Izzy it probably is, but something's very odd about this. Why is he making a joke about stopping avocado farming? And some of the wording is also unclear. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this unfolds.

5 minutes ago, Riddick Bowe said:

Foruts is in isnt he? that means no Izzy on regular basis, but maybe as a guest.

But he is not gonna be a guest in Vegas nor in Coachella. That's what he is saying. We can only pray he will be a guest at some point during the U.S. Tour

The wording "at this point in time" says it all imo ...and the other tweet saying he wants to update fans on the "April gigs" and that he is writing music...(just not been with them RECENTLY) means that he IS involved.  Recently could mean yesterday to Izzy...meaning the reports we got of him recording with Duff in December are probably true.

Things may not be 100% finalized yet but based on the way he stated things, he is totally involved...not sure why people are stressing out.  lol

He's probably sitting back, reading about all of you freaking out and having a good laugh.  

Edited by Kasanova King