6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

Just now, Azifwekare said:

Yes, the release of Stay of Execution is imminent... it's the name of Fernando's new line of t-shirts. - _ -

Probably... but without some sort of new logo or theme or name, what could in all seriously be done? I’m a skeptic too, but this happened before the reunion. I got the baseball jersey for $25 so I remember...anyway.

Probably Fernando teaming up with ashba for a new “fuck what people think” line of women’s thongs...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

I actually want that thing... am I losing my mind?

Yes. Yes you are. And I'm afraid the only cure is to literally wear spaghetti noodles and sauce until the image on that shirt repulses you.

:no:

#Pray4Azifwekare

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

They are having a sale on the site 25% off.  I want to get the You're Crazy shirt. Does anyone know if those are the same crap quality as the Nightrain shirts?  I usually take a Large but the Nightrain Large was more like a medium. I can't even really wear it. Just wondering if the shirts from the store are the same? I actually bought a shirt in Vegas and it fit great.. I am hoping the shirts from the store are the same.

The your crazy shirt has the same guns n roses branding on the inside collar like the other shirts do. I think the us tour shirts have the same guns n roses name branding on the inside collar?. The sizes are true to size because  I got the lies shirt in a red that had the same guns n roses branding where the tag is.

https://www.rockabilia.com/browse/artists-groups/g/guns-n-roses/guns-n-roses-lies-t-shirt-403918.html

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So what do you guys think about “new merch coming soon”? Cuff links and shoelaces? Or “stay of execution”? 

New beach towel for the US summer.

Edited by Sydney Fan

4 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

I actually want that thing... am I losing my mind?

There was on eBay like 2 weeks ago. Not sure where one could actual wear that thing. Haha 

Dammit.. I forgot to order that You're Crazy Tshirt when it was on sale.. I really want that shirt but not for $35 plus whatever crazy shipping it was. I think that was at least another 10 bucks

4 hours ago, ALTHEO said:

I trade an official Kobe 2017 event shirt ( samurai ) in size large for an official Cincinnati 2016 ( astronaut ) or Foxboro 2016 ( patriot ) or Brisbane 2017 ( purple reaper ) event shirt in size medium. If you're interested, PM me. 

http://www.mygnrforum.com/forum/10-memorabilia-trading/  this is the thead you need to post that in :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frankmiller said:

eBay.

Never saw them on sale during any tour legs, but recall Famdango showing them off (there were 2 versions) on his IG at one stage 

There's all kinds of merchandise at the official site under the category of "last chance", but none of it is marked down to move. That really makes no sense to me.

Also, I saw that the $399 plaques that were for sale a couple of weeks ago have now disappeared from the site. I wonder if they actually sold them, or sold so few that they pulled it to save face?

Got an email about a new GNR toy truck you can buy. They have two available. One is about $25 and the other is about $35.

Debating whether I should buy one or not? It looks pretty cool.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Available on the official GNR website store at gunsnroses.com 

I merged this with the Merchandise thread. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/26/2019 at 2:45 PM, frankmiller said:

eBay.

on the GNR website. I got an email with the trucks. There are two different ones.

On 6/28/2019 at 7:38 PM, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The tractor trailer is way fuckin' cool. They should sell THIS on their website 

I got Duff, Axl and Slash. Wish they would make Izzy and Steven too.

I also have the KISS figures coming this week!

I don’t get why people want this truck or the dolls. Seems strange and childish to me. 

• Like 4

For the most part I say "if it makes you happy, it cant be that bad." But sorry theres more to it in this complicated and scary era.

The oceans and rivers are filled with micro plastics because of our senseless consumerism. And heres the thing. Micro plastics leach estrogen mimickers into water and it increases estrogen production in both women and men. Buying an endless supply of plastic kitch is akin to desiring to own a smaller dick and larger man tits. Just saying :) It aint healthy for the gals neither.

9 minutes ago, soon said:

For the most part I say "if it makes you happy, it cant be that bad." But sorry theres more to it in this complicated and scary era.

Well at least we know someone here like Sheryl Crow. lol

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, soon said:

For the most part I say "if it makes you happy"

That is usually how I feel about it.. If you don't like it don't buy it type of thing but this truck is getting kind of pathetic.. A fucking toy truck? They are a rock n' roll band.. How about releasing something that has to do with music? Fuck.. Talk about a deprived fan base compared to other bands. I don't even care if they release new music to be honest but how about a live album or a proper box set with true unreleased music from the classic days or both.  For a band as big as they were there is hardly anything out there from the classic era.. Something half as good as KISS' Kissolgy set would be great. That was an amazing release for fans.. They could throw whatever they have for live shows, TV appearances, one off performances, backstage footage, old commercials.. Scrape up everything you can find and release it for the fans. Trucks and Pink Pop toys are just lame... I even have the stupid Pink Pop dolls because someone gave them too me as a gift.  They would have been a lot cooler if there was am Izzy one.. 

• Like 4