01/28/17 - Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena

RussTCB

58 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Anyone else sustain an injury?  My big toe on my right foot hurts like hell.

I got pushed a million times in the farking jungle too. and fell down with people on top of me. Luckily no one heavy. Thank god there wasnt a stampede and i had my merch kept in the locker. 

Somewhat glad im doing the SS seat tmr

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Glad to see Axl's changing up his voice a bit, that was the best November Rain they've done in quite a while.

What an incredible performance from Slash's first solo onwards those vocals are great! Bring on Australia!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Shit, it is cats, I was wrong... Got Shiba Inu on my mind since there's a couple of them at the AirBNB I'm staying at, adorable dogs...

I told y'all last night it was cats, everyone was just too angry with me to acknowledge  how accurate and on point all my post were. I think at one point @AlexC called me names. Easily one of the best show threads ever. But to be fair I was honest and accurate with most of my post

by the way I thought there was a show tonight, I was looking forward to round 2! Tonight's show should be in the front page 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Not only did I not shit myself.....

That really was one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  I saw all the different incarnations of NuGuns and they may as well have been a cover band.  I can't even describe how good this was.

Yeah, I'll be "that guy" and tell you that anyone judging anything off of a periscope is full of shit.  Slash is a fucking monster.  So is Duff.  And Axl, by God, he was on fucking fire.  I was close enough to see the look in his eyes.  He was having a fucking ball tonight for some reason and it showed.

Guys....I've been waiting since 1992 to see these guys together.  And I don't feel let down an iota.  It was fucking MAGIC.

I was a few meters away from Slash shredding the shit out of everything, his guitar slung in signature pose, the sweat dripping off his nose ring, his mouth making "wah wah" shapes with every note he played.  And Axl was onstage with him.  And Duff.  And I honestly took Axl for his word and thought I'd never see that in this lifetime.  But I DID.

I implore everyone reading this....just go to a show.  Don't sit in the nosebleeds.  Get up close where it's sweaty and dangerous.  Turn off the periscopes and just see the show.  Don't miss it.

Amen!

• Like 1