Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I know we all love to talk about the unreleased tracks on these CDs but I wonder if early versions of TIL or Better are on there? :headbang:

Better might not be, it was from when Robin cane back to the band which was late 2000 so might be too late for these sessions. TIL will be, it was very sparse apparently, just Axl, piano and harp. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rumandraisin said:

Better might not be, it was from when Robin cane back to the band which was late 2000 so might be too late for these sessions. TIL will be, it was very sparse apparently, just Axl, piano and harp. 

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen songs dated November 2000, no idea if that's mixing or recording date, though.

Hmmmm.

It's been too quiet for too long.  I don't like it.   It was too dangerous, him out on the open road alone like that.

I think the goons got him.  What goons?   Hired goons.   I'm not gonna say who, cause I don't want them to come after me next.

This situation definitely requires some kind of proof of life.  If anyone is in contact with our Leak Messiah, he should call him, and record a minute of an AFD 99 song, even if it's just cell phone quality, and post it someplace safe.  Right away.  Just so we know he's hasn't been driven off the road and silenced by.........them.

Edited by estrangedtwat
  • Haha 1

Just now, Finck2006 said:

So how are things now?

More Leaks are coming?

No one knows man.

No one knows.

"They" might have got to him.  This whole thing is getting too big man. 

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

I'm going underground.  Off the grid.   If you're smart, you'll do the same.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

No one knows man.

No one knows.

"They" might have got to him.  This whole thing is getting too big man. 

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

I'm going underground.  Off the grid.   If you're smart, you'll do the same.

On 21.7.2019 at 5:00 PM, AlterL said:

one of my fav GN'R tracks... sucks that it never was played live or released. Damn you just made me miss Tommy again.

He had a 14 hour drive home and needed sleep. Dont expect leaks yet   

1 minute ago, Waemoth said:

There's no right here. He can do whatever he likes with it. 

You’re right.  But my opinion is to send it too as many people accross the globe as possible then let everyone upload that shit to every torrent site.  Hell.   Send it to me. I’ll make sure it gets out there and happy to pay good money for it too

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Patiently waiting for the Americans to wake up..

Doubt anything will happen right away. But having seen what I’ve now seen I’m very confident that good things will happen

Edited by megaguns1982