Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Just now, WhazUp said:

That was when he was asked about The General, the parts we heard being the orchestral arrangement used as the intro to GNR shows

From the Axl Chat page:  

Memory was off! Thanks man. Then yeah, I’d say go with Jackie Chan.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Affirmation said:

So I was just listening to the GNR Central Podcast and a dude on it claimed that in addition to the CD era tracks and the AFD rerecording there is allegedly the original recording of Axl screwing Steven's then GF which of course was used for Rocket Queen, crazy stuff :lol:

Figured he would have updated it with him screwing Steph Seymour lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joebot said:

I've made some more cover art mockups! I've always loved the "Red Hand" artwork and wished it was the actual CD cover art. 

Red Hand - https://imgur.com/xbTTi8E

Grenade - https://imgur.com/SKIJZ6k

CD Logo - https://imgur.com/92z8rdC

Could you make one with the red hand that says 2000 Intentions instead of Chinese Democracy - Vol. II? I would do it myself, but I'm not very skilled at photoshop lol

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:28 PM, axlrosefan4life said:

There is a ton of stuff that is out there that hasn’t leaked! Over 15 cds from Chinese sessions have been found in some geffen executive storage locker. The gnr stuff in locker was sold to a fan who has all this stuff. Tracks include Perhaps ( 3rd Brain May song ),  zodiac , hard school ( u know it as checkmate ), Oklahoma, atlas,  billionaire, 3 dollar pyramid, and all of afd re recorded and so much more. 

Is it really that easy to start a rumor?  Just type up some bullshit and watch people react? Maybe I'll try that one day.  Just type up some stupid shit and see how many PM's I get.

At ay rate, I don't believe you, and I call bullshit.  There is not 15 discs of GnR material floating out there.  15 songs, yes... but it is on one CD,  on said bootleg  Checkmate is called Checkmate not "hard school", there is no song named "Billionaire" and only WTTJ and SCOM from the AFD redux, not the whole album.  The "3rd Brian May song" listed as "Noticia Falsa" has been thoroughly debunked by those in the know, and was simply mislabeled (or purposely misattributed to May) by whoever made the master bootleg  It is obviously DJ.   Zodiac, Atlas Shrugged Oklahoma etc. are on it, yes, but that isn't news, they've been out for over 2 months.  This is nothing new, stop seeking attention.

Edited by DeadSlash
Noticia Falsa

6 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Is it really that easy to start a rumor?  Just type up some bullshit and watch people react? Maybe I'll try that one day.  Just type up some stupid shit and see how many PM's I get.

At ay rate, I don't believe you, and I call bullshit.  There is not 15 discs of GnR material floating out there.  15 songs, yes... but it is on one CD,  on said bootleg  Checkmate is called Checkmate not "hard school", there is no song named "Billionaire" and only WTTJ and SCOM from the AFD redux, not the whole album.  The "3rd Brian May song" listed as "Noticia Falsa" has been thoroughly debunked by those in the know, and was simply mislabeled (or purposely misattributed to May) by whoever made the master bootleg  It is obviously DJ.   Zodiac, Atlas Shrugged Oklahoma etc. are on it, yes, but that isn't news, they've been out for over 2 months.  This is nothing new, stop seeking attention.

UH?? You're clearly out of your loop Brothaaa!

Edited by Propaganda
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, DarkLotus1111 said:

So any updates? 

Nope. As of now, we have the following

-Atlas Shrugged (1:16 second clip, 3 second clip)

-SCOM Rehearsal from 2017

-Hard School (formerly Checkmate, 0:23 clip) 

Just now, DeadSlash said:

There is not "15 CD's" that leaked.  That's 150 tracks if each CD had only ten songs.  

They haven’t “leaked” yet but there’s apparently over 250 tracks. Not all complete songs though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhazUp said:

To me this is the Chinese "Holy Grail" stuff to me - over a dozen new, unheard, Axl-vocal-tracked songs that are not simply alternate takes of songs we all know?  And then PLUS with the CD songs we all know, most of them in demo form when CD was to me at its most sonically adventurous period?  Sign me up!  This is the stuff we have all been waiting for :headbang:

Nothing will top the excitement of Slash being back in GNR to me, but this is something that I have wanted ever since I heard the first initial run of CD leaks over a decade ago now

As a Slash junkie I agree 100% with this. 

This is the holy grail. So fired up

• Like 2

Just now, DeadSlash said:

There is not "15 CD's" that leaked.  That's 150 tracks if each CD had only ten songs.  

I'm guessing you didn't read the story.

There's 20 CDS! That are coming right off Zutaut's lost locker! Those cds have completed songs (meaning with vocals) and loads of Instrumentals. As well as the re-recorded AFD.

1 minute ago, DeadSlash said:

No one is claiming 15 CDs leaked. However, 15 CDs do exist and the material is in the hands of several people currently. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Yeah, Checkmate clearly couldn't have been labeled Hard School at one point, despite the phrase literally being featured in the lyrics that we've all heard with our own ears at this point.

Always gotta be someone to piss in the Cheerios, eh? :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

They haven’t “leaked” yet but there’s apparently over 250 tracks. Not all complete songs though

Yes. It's been stated that the majority of it is all instrumentals. But amongst the 20 CDs are 15 unheard songs with vocals, not counting AFD '99.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No one is claiming 15 CDs leaked. However, 15 CDs do exist and the material is in the hands of several people currently. 

So did different people by different CDs, or were they copied and now there are multiple digital files in circulation? It would be a shame for the physical collection not to be in tact and complete any more.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Who cares about them? Lol. 3 quarters of their content is borrowed from MYGNR and other sources. Appetite for Distortion is where it's at.

Yeah they're like the GnR tabloid, only a step away from Alt Nation (yuck).

1 hour ago, Affirmation said:

So I was just listening to the GNR Central Podcast and a dude on it claimed that in addition to the CD era tracks and the AFD rerecording there is allegedly the original recording of Axl screwing Steven's then GF which of course was used for Rocket Queen, crazy stuff :lol:

Wait is that actually true?! If so I def wanna hear that :lol:

That there is the new holy grail of the AFD era.

1 hour ago, Bansidhe said:

Did they rerecord that for AFD99?

:rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

So did different people by different CDs, or were they copied and now there are multiple digital files in circulation? It would be a shame for the physical collection not to be in tact and complete any more.

As far as I know, one person has the complete CD set and others have all the files. 

• Like 4