Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Holy shit. That's more than a little bit tacky if you ask me.

I get that whoever runs their social media is a total moron, but this is a new low IMO.

Not everything needs a GNR lyric pun, least of all events like this.

• Like 2

I actually found it to be surprisingly fitting. The lyrics aren't malicious or anything. They just eerily fit the anniversary. Honestly, once you realize the connection, don't see how you couldn't write that. Especially followed by the picture that says Never Forget, clearly showing that mean nothing but mourning for the event.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Erin Megan and Slash combo got Axl back in the mix. He has to come up in conversations they have. I bet Megan got a hold of Axl and started the conversation that led to Slash getting in touch with Axl again. She seems like the one that would do that out of the three.

But who knows, maybe they never talk about Axl. It would seem odd to me if Erin hasn't spoken to Axl in a while based on her post. Although the whole auction thing probably pissed Axl off so who knows. Strange situation there. It would be cool to know how their relationships have evolved as a GNR fan.

They probably talk most about where they are today, but cuz they go way back, and Meegan dated Slash while Erin was with Axl I would not be suprised if those years came up in their conversations. Also now that Slash and Axl are on better terms I´m sure they´ve talked about that.

I noticed that GnR facebook admin just posted the 'It's so Easy' video with all the original members in it +Dizzy Reed even though he wasn't in the original line up!?!
Maybe they want him to be part of the reunion tour! :)

If there is a reunion at all Dizzy will be a part of it

I noticed that GnR facebook admin just posted the 'It's so Easy' video with all the original members in it +Dizzy Reed even though he wasn't in the original line up!?!

Maybe they want him to be part of the reunion tour! :)

Dizzy's in the unreleased Its So Easy video? Where?

Edit: Nevermind I forgot that they recut that video in 1999 for Live Era with extra images and what not

Edited by rocknroll41

Axl said 'not in this lifetime' not too long ago and even insisted his own merry band of troopers attend the ceremony or not at all, this was when he was being his current repetitive ghost presence in the New GNR cycle... I can't see him doing a 180 when he still has his tinkering dreams to pursue.